part 19

@sxochangbin

I watched rain pelt the sides of Jisung's car, not listening to whatever he was going on about. I don't even know why i'm his friend i literally never pay attention to him. God, I'm the worst why do people even talk to me.
"..so that's why i think Mr. Tarret will be virgin for fucking life." Jisung ranted as i tuned in. "He needs to lose that bowl cut too. Not doing him any good."

"Yeah, right." I answered, still focused on the passing scenery. "Where are we going again?"

"Drinks! I asked you where you wanted to go earlier. You didn't answer so i just decided on my own. Hyunjin is going to meet us there."

"Oh okay." I was in no mood to debate on where else to go. Maybe this will clear my clouded thoughts.

Jisung ran with his leather jacket over his head and inside the bar while i walked through the drizzle. The man checked my i.d and i sat at the bar next to hyunjin. Jisung has already ordered a redish drink and hyunjin had a beer.

"Hey Changb!" Hyunjin clapped me on the back.

"What's up?" I replied.

"Nothing much, just had a date with lauren." He said nonchalantly while i almost choked on my drink.

"Chan's going to be big mad when he finds out." Jisung laughed.

"What's he gonna do? Send me a paragraph about how he knew her first, yeah sure. He never had a chance."

My face scrunched up as i tried to process. I thought Hyunjin was just bluffing before. God, why am I even his friend at this point. But why do i even care what happens to Chan?

"Why the long face, Changb? You don't actually feel bad for Chan, do you?" Hyunjin smiled, sipping on his beer.

"Nah, it's because he's been talking to Felix." Jisung smirked.

Now it was Hyunjins turn to choke on his drink. He threw his head back and laughed. "YOU, Seo Changbin, likes that gay kid? I'm in actual tears."

Jisung and Hyunjin laughed together, sipping more of their drinks. My mind was too clouded to defend myself

"I'm going to the bathroom." i mumbled, shoving the barstool back roughly.

My head started to hurt and my eyes blurred, did the alcohol really get to me this fast, i thought as i scrolled through my contacts. Chan, Chan, Chan, i mumbled. i clicked on what i was sure was Chan's profile and sent a text,

"You okay?"

My head pounded and the bathroom spun. I couldn't really think straight at the moment so i don't know why i decided to text chan, he might not even reply.

why did i do that?

A/N
Hey dudez
I finally updated and wrote like 4 other chapters😔✊🏼
AnyWays Stream Miroh🥳

seeing your guys little conversations in the comments makes me uwu love you okay bye