Part 5

Changbin
The night was coming to an end i was making my way home in my car. I didn't want to think about whatever bullshit my parents were going to pull up when i get home. They are usually pretty chill about everything but they just make things uncomfortable. I could never place my finger on it but they just made me uncomfortable.

"Hey Kid, where've you been." My dad said as i walked into the house.
"Party." I replied flatly.
"Ha! You hook up with some girls?" He laughed. I cringed as i made my way to the stairs.
My dad was a ladies man as my mom called it. It baffles me how she can love such an asshole. One that doesn't even love her back. One the comes home after- ok never mind. Lets not go there.

My dad was also so bluntly homophobic. Though, I never had problem since i was niether gay or planning to be.
I knew if i brought someone like Felix over he would sense the gay in him. The long blondish hair kind of gave it away. The way he dresses too.
Suddenly is stopped myself and laughed. Why do i care what Felix does?
I cracked open my water and jumped on my bed.
My phone dinged and i grabbed it.

Hyunjin: you know a girl named Lisa?
You: she's in my class yeah. I think i talked to her earlier
Hyunjin: oh well she gave me her number to give to you
You: oh really? What is it?
Hyunjin: 738-083-2883
You: thanks bro
Hyunjin: Yeah No Problem, go get your girl lol

I shook my head at the text as i added Lisa's contact info in my phone. I've talked to her once and a while. I never thought she was or would be interested in me.

Me; hello? Is this Lisa?
Lisa: yes changbin, it is;)
Lisa: i see Hyunjin actually listened to me
Me: haha he never does
Lisa: lol
Me: wyd
Lisa: just doing homework
Me: we had homework? For what class?
Lisa: jk lol
Me: oh wow
Me: then what are you doing😏
Lisa: nothing

I left her on read. She was boring over text. I needed some excitement. Something new.

This was the worst chapter I've written bye.

Spin The Bottle | CHANGLIXOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara