part 36

@feelixlee

As i walked into school, i felt uneasy. After yesterday, I'm sure there will be some rumors. With no guarantee that Chan is here or that Hyunjin won't bother me, you could say i was a bit 'nervous'.

As i reach the courtyard a familiar figure catches up with me.

I freeze, hoping to God it's not Hyunjin or anyone of the like, but this person is short which is a known trait of the infamous Changbin.

Changbin reaches an arm around my shoulders. I look at him, shocked, but i didn't move away. "Hey Felix." He greets, happily.

"What are you doing? People are staring." I whisper quickly, hoping not to gain any more attention. I turn my gaze downward.

"Who cares," Changbins shrugs nochalantly. He continues walking pridefully.

After yesterday, how was he being so relaxed about this? The Changbin i knew would've never come up to me like this.

Still unsure, I say, "What about Hyunjin or Jisung? What if they see us?"

At this Changbin turns to look at me and I believe I'd finally gotten to him. "What about them? Theyre not my friends anymore. Why would I care?"

I'm taken aback. How could he easily just forget about them, just like that. This made me realize that Changbin was honest when he told me he barely even liked Hyunjin. He's been feeling that way for a while.

Though changbins previous words comforted me, it was only slightly. If Hyunjin saw us together he might make a commotion.

We entered the school building and Changbin glanced at me. "Youre nervous." he stated matter of factly

"No i'm not." I laugh quickly.

"Yes you are. You only check your pulse when your anxious." the boy states.

How does he know me better than myself?

"I guess i am a bit nervous." i admit. There no hiding anything from Changbin.

"Here let's solve that." Changbin says, pulling out his phone and holding it in front of us.

"Youre taking a picture?" I ask, slightly confused.

"Yes. Now say cheese."

I didn't have to force a smile as i held up a peace sign. Changbin snapped the photo and I waited as his began to fiddle on his phone.

What was he doing?

"Look." he stated after a minute.

He handed me his phone and i took it curiously.

It was open to Instagram and from his profile i could see the picture we had just taken was his most recent post. There was an obvious contrast between his previously dark theme and this newest photo.

I clicked on the post and the caption read 'my felix'.

"Youre so cringey." I laughed and grinned widely, turning away to hide my red cheeks.

"What?! I'm not cringey." Changbin says offended. "Maybe you just need to loosen up." He huffs with a playful grin on his face.

"I assure you, i'm pretty loose," i say through another laugh.

We continue walking through the building and i spot Chan at the end of the hallway and he waves. I'm relieved at the fact he's here and not suspended.

I considered leaving Changbin to see Chan but  I stop as Changbin speaks.

"Well the message is out there." he states and I raise my eyebrows to look at him.

"Everyone knows you're mine, Felix."

The End

Thank you to all of the readers of this story (especially the ones who stayed until the very end :p ) I appreciate all of your guys immense support!! I hope you enjoyed this book as i worked hard on it and will continue to do so while i edit the older chapters.
Again, thank you to everyone who has read this story and if you're interested in my more recent works i have a Minsung story and Stray Kids AU!

With Love, Sav (aka sugarxcore)