Chapter 3

"G'morning, baby," Josh smiled softly, gently kissing Tyler's lips.

"H-hi," he smiled shyly.

Sunlight filtered in through the windows, the boys simply lying in bed and looking into one another's eyes for a while.

"Are you hungry, honey?" Josh eventually asked.

"Kinda," Tyler giggled shyly. "B-but I also just wanna stay like this."

Josh chuckled and kissed his forehead, grabbing the room service menu and taking it back to the bed so he and Tyler could look.

"Oh my, Tyler," Josh said as he read the menu. "They have french toast crusted in lucky charms. You'd like that."

Tyler definitely had a sweet tooth. Josh had figured that out pretty early in their relationship.

He quickly nodded, now very excited for breakfast.

Josh chuckled and rubbed his boyfriend's back, ordering Tyler's french toast, an omelet for himself, as well as some bacon and fruit for them to share.

They snuggled until it arrived, eating their breakfast in bed.

Tyler took his medications for the day, and was set to do anything.

The boys changed clothes and shopped around, stopping for lunch at a cute little cafe.

Everything was so overwhelmingly beautiful, Tyler hadn't expected it to be this gorgeous.

They stayed sitting at the cafe for a while because Tyler had been walking for quite some time and needed a break. But they had no problem with that.

They talked and talked about whatever was on their minds, and Tyler couldn't help but wonder: was he going to lose his virginity this trip?

He'd thought about it before, but now that he was actually here, it was all surreal.

Joshua was most definitely who he wanted to lose it to because he saw him and Josh eventually getting married and spending their lives together. But he didn't know how Josh felt or if he wanted to lose his virginity on the trip as well.

But Ty was too shy to bring it up, so he just kept it to himself.

He did, however, ask Josh what exactly their day of romance tomorrow would ensure.

Josh told him he'd just have to wait and see.

They got up and continued shopping, stopping a few times so Tyler could sit.

Eventually, it was dark out but neither of them were hungry for dinner.

They headed back to the hotel for snuggle time, both of them more than excited for the day to come.