Chapter 35

The wedding could not have been more perfect.

It was so beautiful and sweet and the boys loved getting to declare their love and start their forever in front of their friends and family.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. Joshua, you may kiss your groom," the pastor smiled.

Josh grinned widely, grabbing Tyler's face and crashing their lips together, Tyler unable to stop giggling happily.

They pulled back and smiled at each other, Tyler hugging Josh tightly.

They headed down the aisle as everyone cheered for them, finding their own little room where they could be completely alone.

Tyler giggled as Josh spun him around and they stood together, embracing with their foreheads together.

"We're married, Josh," Tyler smiled. "We're actually married."

Josh grinned widely, kissing Josh's lips. "I know, Tyler Dun. I love you so much."

***

The boys had an amazing time at the reception.

They danced, they sang, they ate cake, they kissed and held each other, it was an amazing night.

They waved goodbye to everyone as they got in the car, Josh driving them home.

"You missed the turn, Joshie," Tyler said as they drove past their street.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did," Tyler said. "Ashcroft was back there."

"We don't live on Ashcroft anymore," Josh smiled.

"What?"

"We don't live in an apartment anymore, either."

"W-what?"

Josh then pulled up to an adorable house that was perfect for a young married couple.

"Joshua..." Tyler gasped, implying the question of is this ours?

Josh grinned and nodded.

"Y-you bought me a house?!"

"I bought us a house!" Josh exclaimed happily.

He carried Tyler bridal-style inside. The home was even decorated.

So beautifully decorated, at that.

Tyler really wanted to look at it, but he was too occupied with being carried into the gorgeous bedroom by his husband to say anything.

Josh lied him down on the bed, taking off his own suit jacket while Tyler did the same.

However, they weren't necessarily in a love-making mood.

They were in a very intimate mood, but not wanting to have sex. They changed clothes and crawled into bed, cuddled impossibly close to each other.

"Is this really ours, Josh?" Tyler asked softly.

Josh nodded. "It's all ours, baby."

Josh took Tyler through the house, showing it to him. Tyler absolutely loved it. It was perfect. Beautiful marble countertops, stunning hardwood floors.

"This is so amazing, Josh," Tyler said, kissing his cheek as he leaned up with him. "Thank you."

Josh grinned and kissed the top of his head.

They left for Amsterdam in three days. Josh had known Tyler would need a few days to recharge after the chaos of the wedding.

A house, an amazing trip, and a last name. Tyler could not believe how amazing his life was.