Chapter 30

It had been an exhausting two months for Josh and Tyler.

Tyler's health had been all over the place, and it was at an all-time low four weeks ago after his g-tube got infected.

But now he was out of the hospital and at home, gradually working his way back to normal activity.

Josh would help him with walking sometimes, other times he'd be completely independent.

But what made Josh really happy was that Tyler was talking and touching again.

"Josh," he said quietly, softly taking Josh's hand.

"Hi baby," Josh smiled, kissing his cheek. "What's up?"

"I love you."

Josh's smile widened. "I love you too."

Tyler smiled shyly, hugging Josh sweetly. Josh grinned and set down the utensils he was using to cook and used both arms to hug his fiancé back. This was their first hug in two months.

"Wanna maybe have a movie night?" Josh asked.

Tyler nodded.

Because of Tyler's wound from the g-tube, they couldn't do much. So their dates now typically consisted of Netflix, Netflix, and more Netflix.

And not even the 'chill' part of Netflix and chill. Only the Netflix part.

The boys hadn't even made out yet, let alone had sex.

They just snuggled a lot, which was enough for them, but still. A little something extra would be nice if the time called for it.

His family came over a lot, checking up on him and making sure he and Josh were doing okay.

The boys were just excited to get back to the normal routine of things. Waking up together, snuggling, having morning coffee, going to work on school, meeting back at the apartment, going on a date, coming home for some fun, showering together, etc etc etc.

But for now, they'd have to settle for Josh making them coffee, meals, and pretty much doing everything. But Josh didn't mind. He loved taking care of his fiancé.

"I love youuu," Josh hummed, rubbing his nose against Tyler's as they snuggled on the couch.

"I love you too," Tyler giggled, kissing Josh's forehead.