Chapter 6

The next morning, the boys woke up in the position they had fallen asleep in.

Josh looked down at Tyler with the widest of smiles. "Hi beautiful."

Tyler blushed deeply, smiling shyly. "H-hi."

He brushed the hair off of Tyler's forehead, Tyler's eyes widening as he started to panic once he realized they were both naked.

"Sh sh shhh, baby," Josh said softly, rubbing his back to calm him down. "It's okay, we're okay. It's just you and me."

That's when Tyler remembered what had happened last night.

Josh grinned and kissed his forehead.

"Joshua," he said softly, smiling and blushing. "We made love..."

Josh grinned again and nodded. "Did you like it?"

"It was perfect," Tyler said honestly, propping himself up on his elbow and using his opposite hand to cup his cheek, leaning downward and kissing his lips. "But I'm so tired."

"Yeah, we were uh... we were really going at it," Josh laughed, his left hand on Tyler's back and his right behind it head. "I figured you'd be tired so I didn't plan anything today."

Tyler smiled softly and nodded. "Did we both...?"

"Yeah," Josh said, nodding his head. "Yeah, we both did."

Tyler let out a sigh of relief. He'd always feared he'd cum first and Josh would have to stop. But then he remembered they both did at the same time, nodding to himself.

"It was amazing, baby," Josh said. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Are you sure?" Tyler asked nervously. He had loved it, but he wanted to make sure Josh did to.

"Positive, baby," Josh smiled. "It was with the love of my life, he seemed like he was having fun, it was romantic, it was sweet, it was fun, it was love-filled. I wouldn't have changed a thing."

"I-I had a lot of fun," Tyler admitted with a shy smile.

"I'm so glad," Josh smiled, caressing Tyler's cheek. "Now lie down, baby. Get some more rest."

Tyler did as told, lying back and taking in deep breaths through his cannula.

"Are you hungry?" Josh asked, tracing patterns into Tyler's bare tummy.

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, yeah a little bit."

Josh ordered them room service, the boys feeding each other their meals yet again.

"I'm not a virgin anymore," Tyler giggled shyly.

"I know," Josh grinned, kissing his cheek. "I'm not either."

"We lost our virginities to each other," Tyler smiled, blushing as he hugged Josh tightly.

It made him feel really special that Josh was willing to wait and lose his virginity to him.

Josh smiled and hugged him back, kissing the top of his head.

"Thank you," Tyler said.

"For what?"

"For waiting a-and making me feel special by losing your virginity to me," Tyler said softly.

"Well, now you've stolen two things from me," Josh grinned. "My heart and my virginity. I dunno what's left to steal."

Tyler giggled and blushed shyly, kissing Josh's forehead.