Chapter 34

"Just five more minutes," Tyler pleaded, clinging tightly onto Josh's arm.

"Ok, ok," Josh sighed with a laugh, lying back down in bed with him. "But after that I've gotta go. It's bad luck to sleep with your fiancé the night before you get married."

Tyler just grumbled something as he crawled on top of him, his legs wrapped around his waist and his arms around his neck.

The boys had decided not to have sex the month before their wedding so it would be that much more exciting on their wedding night.

But because of this, somehow, someway, Tyler was even more in need of Josh's touch than usual.

Josh was fine with it, though. And he understood Tyler not wanting him to leave.

After all, they were getting married tomorrow.

"Are you excited?" Josh smiled as he ran his fingers through Tyler's hair.

Tyler quickly nodded.

"We've been waiting four years for this," Josh grinned.

Tyler hugged him tighter. In just 17 hours, he'd be Tyler Dun.

"I'll finally be able to introduce you to people as my husband, I get to call you TyJo-Dun, we get to go back to Amsterdam," Josh smiled. "It's going to be amazing."

The five minutes passed and Josh got out of bed, Tyler pouting again.

"Just five more minutes."

Josh laughed. "I gotta go, baby. I'll see you and marry you and kiss you and make love to you tomorrow," he grinned.

Tyler got out of bed, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I love you."

Josh smiled and kissed his lips deeply. "I love you too."

Tyler walked him to the door, giving him a long, tight, final hug. "I'll see you tomorrow."