Chapter 17

"Joshie," Tyler giggled as his fiancé's hugged him while they lied in the bath tub.

"I love you," Josh mumbled as he kissed at his fiancé's neck. "Lemme love on you a lil bit."

"We're gonna drown," he giggled as Josh continued to kiss him.

"I wouldn't want to drown with anyone else," Josh said.

"At least let me get up and sit in your lap so you aren't holding me while I'm laying down," Tyler said.

"Fineeeeee," Josh groaned, sitting up and pulling Tyler into his lap.

"There," Tyler grinned. "That's much better."

Josh mumbled something as he held Tyler tighter. "You're cute."

"You're cute too," Tyler giggled. He sat up a bit and kissed his cheek with a wide smile. "Soooooo cute."

Josh smiled softly and kissed his lips. "I get to marry youuuuuuuu."

"I'm so excited," Tyler smiled, hugging his neck excitedly.

"Me too," Josh hummed, hugging his fiancé back.

"I'm gonna go make brownies," Tyler suddenly said.

"But it's sexy bath time!" Josh pouted as Tyler started getting out of the tub.

"Well lemme go make brownies so we have something to eat after," Tyler said.

"It's 2 am," Josh giggled. "I thought we were going to bed after this."

"Nooooooooo. It's TyTy baking hour."

"Ohhhh, yeah. I forgot you had started that."

The boys had deemed between 2 and 3 in the morning 'TyTy baking hour.' He had a habit at baking in the late hours of the night, but it was always around 3 or 4 and he wouldn't sleep at all. Josh had said he could only bake between 2 and 3 so he knew he would get at least a little bit of sleep.

"Dang it, it's already 2:15. Now I only have 45 minutes. There aren't many things you can bake in 45 minutes, Joshua," Tyler rambled.

"Soooooo, you should just stay in the tub and give your future husband some sexy time and bake tomorrow," Josh said.

"No. No no no. I am baking tonight. I'll do avocado brownies. Those're quick," Tyler said, getting up and putting on clothes before waddling to the kitchen.

He came back 30 minutes later with a big plate of brownies.

"If you get outta the tub I'll share with ya," he hummed adorably. "Maybe even give you a different treat, too."

Josh's eyes widened and he immediately got out of the tub, Tyler giggling as he went to their room and sat on their bed, Josh quickly waddling out in only his boxers.

"Nooooooo," Tyler giggled as he leaned backward to avoid his fiancé's lips. "Dry off first."

"Whyyyyyyyy?"

"It's nasty, Joshie."

Josh pouted but obeyed, going to the bathroom and drying off before going back to the bedroom and sitting on the bed, his fiancé immediately plopping down on top of him with the plate of brownies.

He chuckled and looked up at his Tyler, his lips covered in chocolates. "Wipe your mouth, chef TyTy."

Tyler giggled and blushed, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "I like brownies."

"I knooooooow. I love your brownies."

"I still have four minutes," Tyler said as he checked his Apple Watch for the time. "I could make one of those cakes in a mug."

"I don't think we need anymore sweets tonight, baby," Josh said, softly running his fingers through Tyler's hair. "We should get some sleep. It's a big day tomorrow."

"Okayyy," Tyler sighed. Tomorrow the boys started school. It was all online, but still. They wouldn't be free all the time like they were used to.

"G'night, Ty," Josh hummed, turning off the light and kissing the boy who was snuggling impossibly close to him's forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too," Tyler yawned, kissing Josh's lips before drifting to sleep.