Chapter 8

Both boys were exhausted from the night before. It was just full of emotion.

But they dragged themselves out of bed, Josh packing for both of them so Tyler could sit out on the balcony and look at the city since this was the last time he'd ever be anywhere that wasn't Ohio.

"Are you ready, baby?" Josh asked softly as he kissed the top of Tyler's head after he finished packing their bags. "It's time we head out."

Tyler sighed shakily and nodded, standing up and hugging Josh tightly. "Thank you, Joshua. For absolutely everything this trip. You're the only person in the world who could have planned something so perfectly amazing."

"Anything for my beautiful fiancé," Josh smiled softly, kissing his forehead. "Maybe we'll come back here for our honeymoon. That would be fun."

Tyler smiled softly and nodded. "That would be fun."

The boys had talked the night before about Tyler's health in the future, and they decided it was best if they both stayed hopeful.

"Let's go home and make love on our beds, yeah?" Josh grinned.

Tyler giggled shyly and nodded. "O-ok."

They headed to the airport, snuggling on the plain and falling asleep.

They made it back to Columbus, Josh taking Tyler to his house.

They walked inside, Tyler immediately wanting to find his mom so he could give her a hug.

"H-hi momma," he smiled as he saw her in the living room.

"Tyler!" She exclaimed, hopping up and hugging him tightly. "Welcome home!"

Tyler hugged her back. He had missed her a lot. "I-I'm gonna go say bye to Josh. I-I'll be back in a second."

"I wanna see him!!" She exclaimed. "You're engaged now!"

So Kelly followed him to his fiancé, hugging him tightly. Josh smiled and hugged her back.

They talked for a few minutes before Josh had to go home and see his own family.

"I'll leave you two alone to... say goodbye," Kelly winked, going back inside, leaving Tyler blushing.

Josh chuckled and brought his fiancé in to his chest, smiling down at him. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too," Tyler said softly. "Thank you again for the most amazing thing I've ever experienced."

Josh grinned and kissed his lips, hugging him tightly. "I'll call you tonight, yeah?"

Tyler nodded, kissing Josh deeply.

Neither of them wanted him to leave.

But he had to. His mom had missed him a lot as well, and Tyler too, but he had decided to stay home and spend time with his own mom. He'd go over and see her some other time.

"I love you, fiancé," Tyler giggled softly, his hand with the engagement ring on it against his chest as he smiled up at him.

"I love you more, fiancé," Josh smiled, kissing his lips. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok," Tyler nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too," Josh grinned, kissing his cheek.

He gave him one last hug and kiss before heading to his car, blowing Tyler a kiss before heading home.

Tyler smiled shyly and headed inside, sitting on the couch by his mom.

"Ok, tell me everything about it," Kelly smiled.

Tyler giggled softly. "It was um... it was amazing. He'd take me out on the most romantic things a-and he was just so sweet and caring and thoughtful and I love him so much, mom."

"Let me see the ring!!" Kelly exclaimed.

Tyler showed her the ring Josh had proposed with.

"Oh, wow. It's gorgeous."

"Y-yeah," Tyler giggled shyly. "I-I um... I-I... yeah."

Kelly smiled as she realized Tyler was trying to not tell her something. He was blushing and giggling and just so excited.

"You lost your virginity, didn't you?" Kelly asked.

"Y-yes!" Tyler exclaimed with a wide smile. Because he and his mom were so close, he pretty much told her everything. "A-and it was so romantic a-and perfect and I'm so in love with him. H-he was so gentle and sweet and he's... he's the most amazing person ever."

Kelly smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you got to experience that, honey. I'm so happy you and Josh found each other."

"A-and we're gonna get married," Tyler smiled excitedly. "I'm so in love with him, momma. H-he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. T-that trip was even more amazing than I thought it was gonna be."

Kelly kissed his forehead, both of them smiling.

"I miss him," Tyler said.

Just then, Tyler's phone went off.

He looked at it and smiled, blushing shyly.

Joshua Dun💕: I miss you sooooooooo much, baby. And I love you. Can't wait to see you and kiss you soon and make love to you again soon:)

Tyler Joseph💕: I miss you more. And I love you more. Come kiss and snuggle and make love to me whenever you want.

"I-is it ok if I call him?" He asked.

"Of course," Kelly said. "I love you. I'll be upstairs if you need me."

Tyler smiled and nodded. "I love you too.

He then went to his room, crawling into bed and calling the love of his life.

"H-hi Joshie," he said softly.

"Hi baby," Josh grinned.

They talked for hours and hours, Josh eventually just coming back to Tyler's house because neither of them could stay away from each other anymore, and Tyler couldn't drive.

They snuggled and talked about how excited they were to marry each other.

Josh spent the night, Tyler now being unable to sleep without him there.

"I love you, beautiful boy," he smiled softly, running his fingers through his sleeping fiancé's hair.

He kissed his forehead, drifting into his own peaceful dreamland, both of them dreaming of each other.