Chapter 38

Josh woke up to Tyler sitting on his lap, playing with his fingers.

"Hi, baby," Josh laughed. His husband was so precious.

"Hi Jishwa," Tyler smiled, leaning downward and kissing Josh's forehead. "Happy one day to Amsterdam."

"Happy one day to Amsterdam, Tyler," Josh grinned.

"I made breakfast."

"Awww, baby," Josh smiled. "You didn't have to."

"I wanted to," Tyler replied. "Because I love you and you're the best person in the world and now you're my husband and I'm really really really excited to start introducing myself as Tyler Dun and getting to say 'Joshua, my husband.'"

"I'm excited for you to be Tyler Dun too," Josh grinned. "And I have our suite in Amsterdam booked under Mr. and Mr. Dun."

"Yayyyyy," Tyler hummed happily, leaning forward and nuzzling his nose in his husband's neck.

He was so happy.

Just so, so happy.

Josh smiled and hugged him tightly as he sat on his lap, Tyler having habit of doing that.

They ended up snuggling in bed for nearly an hour before getting up and going to eat breakfast.

Tyler had made pancakes, but luckily he had kept them on a warm plate so they weren't cold while they ate them on the couch, Tyler still in Josh's lap.

They finished their meals then decided to go out to a coffee shop so they could finish planning and making sure everything was ready for Amsterdam.

"We're gonna have so much sex when we're there," Josh said with a laugh as he turned the steering wheel onto the street with the coffee shop. "It's gonna be crazy."

"I'm excited," Tyler smiled. "We'll have to have our first time married like the first time we ever had it."

"Left side of the bed, the only light on being the lamp on the left side of the bed, you on top of me, me leaning with my back against the headboard."

Tyler was shocked Josh had remembered that much detail. He expected him to just kind of remember the romance of it, not as much as Tyler did.

"You unbutton my shirt for me, then I take yours off but it gets stuck on the cannula, then we just sit and talk for a while, then we start making out."

Tyler giggled, so happy his husband had thought it was as special as he did.

"Then we actually get naked and actually have sex, then we both get all cute and shy afterward and snuggle naked with the blankets just barely covering us. You fall asleep with your head on my chest, I don't know if you're still awake or not but I kinda sorta completely confess my love for you then fall asleep."

By that point, they were in the parking lot, Tyler reaching over and grabbing Josh's chin, kissing him deeply.

Josh grinned and kissed him back just as deeply, cupping his cheek.

"I love you," Tyler hummed.

Josh chuckled and kissed his forehead. "I love you too."

They headed into the coffee shop, both boys with their laptops. They made sure their flight was booked, their hotel room was still reserved, and everything to do with Amsterdam is in place.

The boys headed home, making sure their bags were packed.

"The flight isn't until 10:45 tomorrow," Tyler said as he looked at their boarding passes. "That's really late."

"Yeah, that is," Josh said, looking at the tickets. "Huh. Well, we'll have lots of time to snuggle beforehand."

Tyler smiled and kissed Josh's cheek before continuing to pack, Josh soon wrapping his arms around him from behind and kissing up and down his neck.

"Sooooo excited for sexy time tomorrow," he hummed with a grin. "First time with my husband at the exact place we had our first time ever."

Tyler smiled. "I'm excited too."

"I've missed getting to touch your butt."

"You touch my butt all the time," Tyler giggled. "Especially today."

"I haven't gotten to touch your naked butt in 11 days."

"Well you'll get to touch my naked butt for all of eternity come tomorrow," Tyler giggled, rubbing his nose against Josh's.

Josh grinned widely. "I get TyTy butt forever and ever now."

"Mhm," Tyler hummed.

They couldn't wait to be back in their city of love tomorrow.