Chapter 19

Tyler smiled and blushed as he entered the bedroom to see his fiancé completely naked, grinning at him as he lied on the bed with roses and candles all around the room.

"Joshua," he giggled. "I thought we were gonna work our way into our romantic night."

"Since when have either of us had the patience to 'work our way into' anything romantic?"

"That's a good point," Tyler replied.

Josh grinned, reaching his arms out as a sign he wanted his fiancé to come lay with him.

"Can I shower first, Joshie?" Tyler asked with puppy eyes.

"I wanna get romantic with you," Josh pouted. "Look, I got all dressed up. Or, well, all undressed," he added as he remembered he was naked.

"Well come get romantic with me in the shower," Tyler said.

"We cant take your cannula out, remember?"

"Just this once," Tyler said.

"Ty..." Josh started.

"Just one time, Joshie," Tyler said, pouting. "Pleeeease?"

"Only for a few minutes, ok?" Josh said, caving in.

Tyler grinned excitedly and nodded, going to the bathroom excitedly as his fiancé followed him.

Tyler smiled as he stripped for his fiancé, Josh grinning excitedly. He stepped forward and hugged the taller boy's neck.

Josh smirked as he wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist. "Sexy boy."

"I'm not sexy," Tyler giggled shyly.

"Oh, yes you are," Josh grinned. "Sexiest boy I know."

Tyler blushed shyly, kissing Josh's cheek. "I love you."

Tonight would be a fun night.