Chapter 12

Tyler couldn't help move any of the boxes.

He just watched.

But that was completely okay.

"I feel bad not doing anything to help," he said as he sat on the hood of Josh's car, watching him go in and out of the apartment with box after box.

"Just sit there and look pretty," Josh hummed with a grin, kissing Tyler's lips. "Beautiful."

"O-ok," Tyler giggled shyly, gently cupping Josh's cheek as he kissed his lips.

Josh pulled back, smiling as he pressed his forehead against Tyler's. "Well now I wanna go even faster so we can make out in our own bed."

Tyler blushed, kissing his forehead. "I can start unpacking some of the boxes."

Josh nodded. "Nothing too heavy, baby. Don't push it if you think something's too big. Sit down when you need to. Don-"

"I got it, Joshua," Tyler giggled, kissing his cheek. His fiancé was so sweet being so concerned. "I promise."

So Tyler went inside, Josh simply taking in box after box and setting it wherever there was space, not even looking up.

A while later all the boxes were in and Josh finally saw the full apartment.

"Wait a.... how did you... how did you do all this already?!" He exclaimed as he saw how beautifully Tyler had decorated everything.

"I-I dunno," Tyler giggled shyly, shrugging. "I just did."

"You unpacked everything, too! Wow! You're fast, TyJo. Like, really really fast."

Tyler giggled and hugged his fiancé tightly, kissing his cheek. "What sounds good for dinner, Joshua?"

"Whatever you want, my love."

"Hm..." Tyler hummed in thought. "I could make burgers."

Josh nodded, kissing behind his ear. "And I could make love," he grinned. "To you."

"Josh," he smiled shyly.

"It's just us now," Josh grinned widely as he hugged Tyler's waist from behind. "Just you and me. It's like we're honeymooning all the time. And I can kiss you whenever I want and make love to you whenever I want and walk around naked whenever I want."

"And I can eat whatever I want," Tyler smiled widely.

Josh chuckled and nodded. "That too."

"This is crazy," Tyler said. "We're 17, a-and we live together, alone, in this beautiful apartment. W-we're engaged and doing school online and spending as much time together as possible. T-this is... this is amazing, Joshua."

Josh smiled and tightened his embrace. "I know. It's absolutely amazing. You're absolutely amazing."

Tyler hugged his neck tightly. "Oh, I got a little tiny surprise. It's not a big deal so don't be too excited about it."

He led Josh to their bedroom he had already decorated, Josh smiling widely as he saw a big 'J & T' sign above the bed.

"Awwwwwww, Tyler," he hummed with a grin. "This is so sweet, baby. I love it."

Tyler smiled shyly and nodded, kissing Josh's cheek. "I'm gonna make dinner. Why don't you get comfortable?"

"Did you already unpack my clothes, too?"

"Mhm," Tyler hummed with a nod. "Pajamas are in the bottom drawer. Your boxers are on the top, pants and shorts are in the second, t-shirts in the third, socks and snap backs in the fourth. Nice shirts and all your shoes are on the right side of the closet."

Josh was amazed. His fiancé was already capable of so much more than he had expected. "Wow, baby. Thank you."

"Mhm," Tyler hummed with a soft smile. He went to the kitchen to make dinner, Josh changing into joggers and a t-shirt.

They ate dinner together at the kitchen table, snuggling up on the couch and watching TV for a while.

"I miss my mom," Tyler said. "I'm gonna go call her."

Josh nodded, Tyler getting up and going to their bedroom to talk to his momma.

He didn't return, even two hours later, so Josh went to check on him, finding him asleep on their bed with a wide smile, his phone on his chest.

"My sweet, sweet boy," he hummed with a soft smile, gently tucking him in under the covers before turning off the lights and getting into bed with him. "G'night, baby. I love you so much."

"Joshie?" Tyler asked sleepily.

"Yeah, hi baby," Josh smiled. "Go back to sleep. I just put you under the covers."

"Okay," he hummed with a smile. "I love you."

"I love you too," Josh smiled, kissing his lips softly before drifting to sleep.