Chapter 20

Tyler smiled as he woke up next to his fiancé who was already awake, grinning down at him.

"Morning, handsome," he smiled shyly.

"G'morning, Mr. almost-Dun," Josh replied with a smile, kissing his lips softly.

Tyler giggled and reached up, holding his cheeks gently as he kissed him back. Josh made his way over so he was straddling Tyler, their lips never separating.

"Joshie," Tyler giggled breathily as his fiancé's lips traveled to his neck. "W-we've gotta work on school today."

Josh ignored what Tyler said, continuing to kiss his body passionately.

"Tonight, Joshie," Tyler said, sitting up and kissing Josh's forehead.

"Well now I'm gonna be horny all day waiting for tonight," Josh pouted.

Tyler giggled and rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "It just gives you motivation to finish your work sooner."

"Can we at least work from home today?" Josh asked with puppy dog eyes. "So I can snuggle with you? And love on you?"

"I guess," Tyler caved. "But we actually have to work, Joshie, ok?"

Josh nodded, hugging Tyler tightly to his chest.

The boys did school online in bed that day, snuggled up next to each other and getting distracted by the other's touch every so often.

"We need to change my oxygen," Tyler said as he checked the gage on his current tank. "Soon, too."

"Like, right now?" Josh asked.

Tyler nodded.

Josh quickly got up and got the new one, Tyler sitting on the edge of the bed and focusing on his breathing while Josh replaced it.

It went much, much smoother this time, but Tyler was still a bit light headed.

"Shhh, sh sh sh," Josh said softly, holding Tyler's hand and rubbing circles into it with his thumb. "It's okay, baby. You're okay. I've got you."

Tyler nodded, holding Josh's hand tightly as he lied back in bed, Josh comforting him.

"You did so well, baby," Josh said softly. "So, so well."

Pretty soon, Tyler was asleep and josh was on his own for dinner.

He made pasta, making sure to keep a close eye on Tyler to make sure he was okay. He ate while sitting in the living room watching tv and realized how much being single sucked.

He went back to their room, getting into bed with Tyler and speaking softly to him.

"I can't imagine being single nowadays," he said softly. "Not having you there to hug and hold and kiss and love on. Not having anyone to keep me grounded and on my feet. I love you so much, Tyler."

Tyler smiled softly, his voice exhausted. "Get under the covers with me, Joshua," he giggled sleepily. "I need your snuggles."