Chapter 32

"Are you up?"

Tyler jumped in surprise.

"Did I scare you?" Josh laughed, wrapping his arm around Tyler.

"Your voice is so low in the middle of the night," Tyler pouted, snuggling into Josh. "Why do you need me?"

"Just wanted to say I love you."

"That's it?"

"Mhm."

"I love you too."

Josh grinned and kissed his cheek. "Now go back to sleep."

Tyler giggled and kissed Josh's lips before lying back down and drifting to sleep.

He loved his fiancé.

***

Tyler woke up in Josh's arm the next morning, smiling and gently running his fingers through his hair.

Josh woke up about 15 minutes later.

"Hi baby," he smiled softly, not even opening his eyes as he held him close.

"Hi," Tyler smiled, kissing his forehead.

Josh grinned, puckering his lips even with his eyes still closed.

Tyler giggled and kissed his lips, blushing as his fiancé made him keep kissing him.

They pulled back, simply snuggling in bed for a while.

"Jishwaaa," Tyler hummed.

"Hmmm?"

"What sounds good for breakfast?"

"Whatever you want, baby. I'll cook."

"No, Jishwa. You've cooked the last three months. I'm gonna make you something," Tyler said.

Josh smiled softly and nodded, kissing his forehead.

"I'm gonna make pancakes," Tyler declared.

"Ok," Josh hummed. "Just yell if you need me."

So Tyler went to the kitchen and made the pancakes, going back to the bedroom twenty minutes later to tell Josh breakfast was ready.

Josh came out and sat with Tyler at the kitchen table, grinning as Tyler sat in his lap and fed him bites of pancake.

"Good job, baby," he said. "They taste really, really good."

Tyler smiled and kissed Josh's cheek, resting his head on his shoulder. Josh couldn't be happier that Tyler was feeling better.

After they finished eating, Josh really wanted to take Tyler for coffee.

Since Tyler still couldn't walk all that amazingly, they just drove through their favorite coffee place.

"Hot chocolate?" Josh asked, knowing Tyler didn't like coffee. "Two pumps of peppermint?"

Tyler nodded, reaching over for Josh's hand that was on the middle consul and holding it with both of his hands.

Josh smiled and looked over at him, Tyler leaning over and kissing his cheek with a shy smile.

Josh grinned and squeezed his hand before ordering, kissing his lips deeply. "I love you," he hummed against his lips, wearing the widest of smiles.

"I love you too," Tyler smiled shyly.

Josh pulled up to the window an paid for their drinks, getting them before pulling into the parking lot so he and Tyler could sit as they drank.