Chapter 33

It was four years later.

The boys were getting married in just two months.

In just two months, their dreams would come true, and Tyler would finally, finally get to call himself Tyler Dun.

Josh was hiding in the kitchen with a wide smile as he peeked out and saw his fiancé open the door and close it, opening the package that had been left on their doorstep.

He opened it carefully, pulling out a piece of paper.

Tyler,

Oh, Tyler.

I don't know where to begin this.

We didn't ever think we'd have the opportunity to do this. Especially for a second time.

It's been hours of phone calls, dozens of meetings, and so much more, but it's all so worth it.

In two months, we're going back to the place that means so much to us.

In two months, we're going back to the place we truly, truly fell in love.

In two months, we're going back to the place where this all started.

In two months, we're going back to Amsterdam.

For two weeks.

Two more weeks of fun and adventure and love in Amsterdam.

We're staying in the same hotel, we have tickets to the Anne Frank House, and we'll declare our ever lasting love on the lock bridge.

I cannot wait, Tyler.

So let's start the countdown.

All my love,
Josh

"JOSH!" Tyler yelled. "JOSHUA!"

Josh came out of the kitchen wearing a wide grin, squeezing Tyler back tightly after he tackled him in a hug.

"W-we're going to Amsterdam again?!" Tyler asked, tears streaming down his face.

Josh nodded with the widest grin.

"Joshua," he sobbed, clinging to Josh's neck for dear life.

Josh hugged him back, swaying back and forth with him softly.

"It's all the more reason to be even more excited about getting married," Josh smiled.

Tyler sniffled and nodded, caressing Josh's cheeks with his thumbs. "I love you so much," he said softly.

"I love you more," Josh grinned. "I love you so much."