Chapter 25

"I miss being in Amsterdam with you," Tyler said.

"I'm still never going to be able to get over our first time," Josh said.

"Me neither," Tyler admitted. "I think about it every day."

"Me too," Josh laughed.

"I think that's how you know you had a perfect first time."

"Hm?" Josh hummed.

"When months later, dozens of times later, you're still thinking about it," Tyler smiled. "And only you could have given that to me."

Josh grinned and kissed Tyler's lips. "I love you."

"I love you too," Tyler replied, kissing him back softly.

"I don't know what I'd do without you," Josh said.

"I'd prolly never leave my house," Tyler said. "And be all sad and lonely."

"But now we have each other," he replied with a smile.

"I know," Tyler hummed with a wide smile. "And I'm so happy."

"Maybe we should go home," Josh said. "Get naked."

"I wouldn't be completely against that," Tyler smiled.

Josh grinned and got up, helping Tyler up and walking with him to his car, driving them home and getting into the apartment with him.

"I love you so much," Tyler giggled as he lied on his back, Josh on top of him and attacking his lips with his own.

"I love you more," Josh grinned, rolling over so Tyler was on top of him.

He took his shirt off with a bit of struggle, both of them laughing. The noises ended as their lips collided again, so incredibly in love with each other.

"Joshua," Tyler said softly.

Josh pulled back, looking up into Tyler's eyes as their foreheads pressed together. 

"Can I try to be on top tonight?" He asked.

Josh had always wanted Tyler to be on top of him. He could see his beautiful body so much better, but Tyler just hadn't been ready until now.

"Of course," Josh said. "Are you sure?"

Tyler nodded, making Josh smile.

Soon, both boys were naked, Tyler still on top of Josh.

"It's so cold up here," Tyler giggled. "I don't know how you do it."

Josh laughed and ran his hands up and down Tyler's chest. "Well, I'm typically not in the same position as you so I can kind of have some of the covers over me. Also I'm just too distracted by your beauty to notice anything else."

Tyler blushed shyly, leaning downward and kissing Josh's cheek.

"Do you want me to get you a sweatshirt you can put on?" Josh asked.

Tyler shook his head. He knew Josh would want to see his body. After all, he was doing this for Josh.

So Tyler rode Josh tonight. He thought it was okay, Josh loved it.

"I mean, you've gotta admit, Tyler Joseph," Josh said. "You're pretty frickin' sexy."

"I'm not sexy at all," Tyler said.

"Yes you are," Josh replied.

"Nothing is sexy about a 16 year old kid with a cannula in his nose 24/7."

"Well apparently I have a 16 year old kid with a cannula in his nose 24/7 kink," Josh answered. "Because I think you're pretty sexy."

"Shut up," Tyler giggled shyly.

Josh grinned his crooked grin up at his fiancé. "I love you."

"I love you too," Tyler smiled, leaning down and kissing his lips.

Josh smiled and kissed him back, pulling back a while later. "It's a beautiful life, Tyler Robert Joseph. It's a beautiful life."