Epilogue

63 years later, Josh heard a sound.

"Joshua William Dun."

He turned around to see Tyler, his Tyler, looking at him with the widest smile he had ever seen, no oxygen tank in sight.

"Oh, baby," Josh said, running up to Tyler and tackling him in hug.

Tyler giggled and hugged him back tightly. "Hi, honey. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you more," Josh said. "O-oh my god, I've missed you so much. W-we have grand nieces now a-and Ruby got married a-and-"

"I-I know, honey," Tyler giggled, cupping Josh's cheek while Josh had his arm around him. "I-I saw everything. Y-you could have gotten married again, Joshie. I-I wouldn't have been mad."

"There's no way I could ever love someone other than you," Josh said, kissing Tyler's lips deeply as he held him close. "You're the only one for me. A-and we're together forever now."

The boys were in their 21 year old bodies, healthier and happier than ever.

They had their own house with everything they could ever want in it. Everything was perfect.

"You're going to love it here, Joshua," Tyler said as they lied in bed that night.

"It's just you and me, baby," Josh smiled as he wrapped his arms around Tyler. "Just you, me, and a whole lot of love. Forever and ever."