Chapter 41

Pretty soon the boys were horny again, heading inside to the room and closing the sliding glass door as well as the curtains over it before jumping into bed.

Josh was at first confused when Tyler got all the way under the covers between his legs, soon realizing Tyler was wanting to blow him.

He'd never had a blow job before. Tyler had never talked about them. He had never given one, either.

He was incredibly excited.

Tyler really didn't know what he was doing, but it's fine. He'd figure it out.

He patted Josh's legs as a way to tell him to spread them more, Josh parting them widely and gasping as he felt Tyler begin to suck softly at his tip.

"Fuck, Ty," he moaned.

Tyler slowly began taking him in more and more, gently playing with other parts of Josh's body as he did so.

He eventually found his rhythm, Josh gripping the sheets and pillows underneath his hands.

He came in Tyler's mouth, Tyler swallowing because he didn't know what else to do with it.

He emerged from underneath the covers, lying down on top of Josh and falling asleep without another word.

Josh was still shaking from orgasm. That was incredible. He gently rubbed the sleeping boy's back, kissing the top of his head.

"I'll have to give you one of those when you wake up," Josh said.

***

Two hours later, Tyler was awake.

He hummed at Josh in greeting before nuzzling his nose back into his neck.

Tyler worked his hand down Tyler's body, beginning to gently jerk him off, earning soft whimpers from his husband.

"Josh," he whimpered.

"Shhh," Josh hushed him as he got between Tyler's legs.

He blew Tyler, the brunette boy completely overwhelmed but in the best way possible.

He came, Josh swallowing before coming back up to snuggle him.

"W-we should do that more often," Tyler panted.

"A-agreed."