Necklace

Willy linked our arms, as we walked down the street. I smiled up at him. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Fantastic," I replied.

"Are you just saying that so I'll kiss you?"

"No," I grinned. "but I miss being close like that."

"I do too," Willy smiled. "Just kissing though."

"I know, Willy," I laughed. "Can we do more next week?"

"I was thinking we could wait until Valentine's Day." We sat on a bench outside of the school.

"But that's so far away."

"It's only a couple of weeks," he tucked a hair behind my ear. "And we've waited this long. I'll make it worth the wait."

"How?" Willy grinned, leaning towards my ear.

"I may have read a few more book," he breathed. I felt myself turn bright red, and he started laughing. "You're so cute when you blush." He kissed me. "I have something for you."

"What is it?" He reached into his pocket pulling out a heart similar to the one around my neck. It was a darker color and slightly larger.

"I would like to add this to your necklace." I reached up taking the necklace off. Willy slipped the pendant next to the other one. I smiled, moving to kiss him, but the school bell rang. "Later," he whispered. I turned around letting him put the necklace around my neck.