Pillow Fort

We were sitting in the back of a nice restaurant. Willy had ordered our food, and we were just talking about random things.

"Have you made a decision about our redo honeymoon yet?" I asked.

"I'm still thinking about it, Starshine," he replied. "I'll let you know." I let my hand rest on his. "I have to figure out somewhere that doesn't involve flying and is still romantic."

"You could make anything romantic," I laughed.

~~~

Willy pulled me back to the carriage after dinner. "Willy!" I laughed, almost tripping. "Careful." He steadied me then helped me back into the carriage. I adjusted our blanket, waiting for him to get in with me.

"What took so long?" I asked.

"I told the driver to take the fastest route back to the factory."

"Why?" I asked.

"So you can see the surprise."

"I thought this was the surprise."

"This was just one of them," he laughed. I felt Willy's gloved hand run up my thigh. "The next surprise is much more intimate," he murmured into my ear. I felt myself blush.

"This isn't exactly appropriate, Willy," I whispered.

"What isn't?" he asked, trailing his lips down my neck. I fought back a moan, as he sucked on my sweet spot.

"Willy," I breathed. He grinned and pecked my lips. Then he was back to normal. I kissed him letting my hand rest a little to close to his crotch.

"Amandah," he warned.

"I'm only playing fair," I replied, kissing his jaw. The carriage stopped in front of the factory. Willy smirked at me, as I pulled away. "You are not, however."

"I can't control how fast we arrive," he replied.

"You asked him to take us the fastest route home."

"True." He captured my lips, before getting out of the carriage. I folded the blanket and followed Willy back into the factory.

Inside, Willy grabbed my hand, running down the hall. "No running in the factory," I told him. He giggled, looking back at me. He stopped in front of my door.

"Wait here," Willy said, placing me by the door so I couldn't see in. "I'll be back in a minute." I kissed him, before letting his hand go.

~~~

Willy quickly ran around the living room making sure everything was ready and perfect. He lit the fireplace and dimed the lights.

~~~

When Willy opened the door again, he had a big grin on his face. "Do you want me to close my eyes?" I asked him. He nodded, and I closed my eyes. Willy took my hands pulling me into the room. I could hear the crackling of the fireplace and some soft music playing from somewhere in the apartment. Willy stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Open your eyes," he whispered. I opened them and let my eyes adjust to the dimly lit room. He had moved the coffee table to the wall and set up a pillow fort in front of the couch. The fireplace illuminating it perfectly. "Like it?" Willy asked.

"I love it," I replied, turning around and kissing him. "There's a screen for the fireplace, right?"

"It's not a real fire, sweetheart." I glanced back at it. "It's the heater." Willy pulled me to the fort and I noticed a bowl of strawberries and another bowl of chocolate. I giggled sitting on the large cushion.

"The chocolate is from the river," Willy explained. "And the strawberries were grown in the factory." I raised an eyebrow. "I figured we needed some in stock since you keep asking for them."

I grabbed his hand pulling him down with me. Willy grinned kissing me. "How long have you been planning this?" I asked.

"I was planning to do this on our honeymoon." He held a strawberry to my lips, and I bit into it. "I am glad that we didn't get to."

"How come?" I dipped another strawberry into the chocolate and held it to his lips. Willy ate it, chocolate covering his lips. I kissed him licking it off.

"I-uh," he blinked a few times, trying to remember what he was going to say. "I don't think that that's a conversation for now."

"But you will tell me?"

"Of course, starshine. I promised no more secrets." He set the bowls on the table. "For now," he continued, his voice low, as he crawled over me. "I have one task."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"To make you mine," he breathed into my ear, pushing me against the pillows.

A/N:

Currently fighting the urge to put an interrupting Charlie right here.

I will do it eventually.