Valentines Date

After the Valentines day party, we returned to the factory. Willy took me to my room to get my things.

"Do I get any hints?" I asked, grabbing my dress.

"Nope, but take this with you." Willy handed me a blanket.

"Anything else?"

"Nope. Now, shoo." He pushed me out the door.

"I need my shoes." I turned around facing him.

"I'll bring them to you." I sighed, turning to leave. "Wait!" Willy exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked, turning my head. Willy pressed his lips to mine, briefly.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied, smiling. I left the room and went into his apartment.

"I'll come get you when I'm done."

Willy had been slowly moving his things into mine, but a majority of his work and furniture was still in his. I set the blanket on the table and started taking my hair down, going into the bathroom.

~~~

About an hour later, I was ready. I looked out the living room window, waiting for Willy to come and get me. He came up the stairs and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled leaning back against his chest. "You sure you're not going to be cold in this?" he asked.

"I'll wear my wrap," I replied. I turned around, pecking his lips. "Do you have my shoes?"

"They're on the couch," Willy grinned.

"Why do I get the feeling that you're not just going to give them to me?" Willy looked out the window behind me.

"I was going to play a game but our ride's here." He closed the curtains and grabbed my shoes from the couch. He set them in front of me, and I stepped into them.

"Ready, then?" I asked.

"Yes." Willy linked our arms and picked up the blanket.

"Can I know where we're going now?"

"Dinner," he replied, opening the door.

"What's the blanket for?"

"In case we get cold." Willy led me out of the side gate of the factory, stopping to lock it. Snow began to fall, and I smiled, looking up at the sky.

"Perfect timing," I whispered. Willy laughed, and took my hand, leading me to the front of the factory where I saw a carriage. "Is that for us?" I asked him.

"Yes, Starshine," he replied. Willy handed me up then climbed in, sitting down next to me. I scooted closer to him, stealing his warmth. He chuckled, spreading the blanket over our legs and wrapping his arm around me.

"How'd you do it?"

"Shortly after you woke up, I called. I knew you liked them when we would watch cheesy movies together."

"They're romantic," I whispered, kissing his cheek. "Just like you."

"You think I'm romantic?"

"I don't think, I know." We passed by the shop I used to work at.

"You know that shop is very special."

"Because we met there?" I asked.

"Yes, and because my shop was there."

"The first one?"

"Yes." I grinned, kissing him. "What's that for?"

"Good luck for later tonight," I smiled.

"I don't think that's how it works," Willy laughed, bringing my hands to his lips. "Your hands are cold."

"I'm fine," I told him. He still placed my hands between his, trying to warm them. "Thank you," I whispered.

What she's wearing: (no wonder she's cold)

A/N:  2/22/19 I'm leaving the previous authors note because I'm sober now and it's funny

A/N: 2/22/19 I'm leaving the previous authors note because I'm sober now and it's funny.

A/N: (I'm going to warn you now that I'm a tiny bit drunk)

So I don't know how much of this book I'm going to write, kinda bored of it/kinda not feeling it. I have the epilogue done, but I still have loose ends to tie and some funny things planned.

Completely irrelevant to this book, but I need a list somewhere, and type think where I can get opinions from other people.

Firstly, I found my Merlin Fanfiction is was in my phone, however, half of the prologue was cut off because I'm a dumbass.

So here's my list of Fanfics (coming out possibly): I feel it's fairly obvious who is what. Except for two.

Golden Magic

Because of Frost

Falling for Him (Jefferson OUAT)

No Strings Attached (Supernatural) The fandoms going to kill me.

Once Deduced

Ambition Books 1-6

I also want to delete my second Captain Jack Sparrow Series and rewrite it, but last time I made a decision like that this account happened. Let's be honest though, it's crap compared to the 1st series.

Random thought, if I took one of the titles of my first Sparrow Series and used it for one of my Original Stories- currently titled The Pirate's Bride- would anyone notice. A Pirate's Treasure sounds a lot better than The Pirate's Bride.

Also, my dumbass decided to use Jack as a filler name for the male protagonist and now nothing else sounds right.

Disclaimer:

Yes, I am 21, therefore I can drink, just not drive. I can't drive anyway. I can ride a bike though. and a horse.

I'm going to get off here now... Bye