Willy Wonka's Dessert *Lemon*

I went into the bathroom and undressed leaving my underwear on. "Make sure the curtains are closed," I called through the door. I quickly brushed my teeth. 

When I was done, I opened the door expecting to see Willy on the bed, but he wasn't there. "Willy?" I called stepping into the room. He didn't show. "This isn't funny."

"Of course it is," he replied, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I squeaked as he turned around and plopped onto the bed, locking me on his lap. 

"Willy," I laughed. "Let me go."

"What's the magic word?"

"Fudgemallow?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Chocolate?"

"Wrong."

"Um- Lollipop?"

"No." He kissed the side of my neck, moving one of his hands to my breast. I let out a soft sigh, letting my head fall to the side. "That's it," he breathed against my skin. Willy let go of me.

"A moan is not a word," I said, turning around and climbing over him.

"It comes from your lips though," he responded, as I kissed along his jaw. "I seem to remember being promised a desert."

"Maybe you shouldn't have snuck up on me then," I grinned, as my lips arrived at his. "And you're still dressed.

I thought you might like to take them off," Willy smirked, pulling my mouth to his, his tongue pushing it's way past my lips. My fingers fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, as I hungrily kissed back. 

Willy rolled us over threading his finger through my hair. We broke apart, gasping for air. "It's been a while since you kissed me like that," I managed to say. Willy kissed down my neck, sucking on my skin there. When he finished marking me, he kissed me again. 

"May I have my dessert, now?" he asked, his violet eyes pleading.

"It's all yours." Willy grinned getting up and removing his shirt. I adjusted the pillows so he would have a better angle. 

A moan passed my lips, as Willy's hand ran up my leg. He smirked, pulling my panties down.

"Beautiful," he whispered, kissing my thighs. I bit my lip in anticipation. Willy licked up my folds from core to clit. I gasped, grabbing onto the sheet. Willy pushed a finger inside me, slowly stretching me out. "Tonight is all about you," he continued, adding another one. I moaned, riding his fingers.

"We'll see about that," I responded. Willy moved his fingers faster, coming up and kissing me. "I thought you were having dessert," I managed to say, between moans.

"Can't eat anything that's not there," he replied. I held his arm, looking up into his eyes. 

"Willy," I breathed, feeling my first orgasm approach. Willy pressed his thumb against my clit, rubbing circles around it.

"Come for me," he breathed. I held his head riding his fingers, matching his thrusts. My muscles started clenching around him, and Willy moved faster, eventually sending me over the edge. He kissed me swallowing my moans, as I road out my orgasm. I bit my lip watching him lick my juices off his fingers. "Wanna try it this time?" he asked. I shook my head, as he dipped his fingers back inside me. "We can do it at the same time." 

"Why do you insist that I try it?" I asked.

"It sounds sexy," he grinned. I propped myself up, looking into his eyes. He held his fingers between us, licking one side of them. I hesitantly, joined him, our tongues brushing against each other. When I pulled away, Willy kissed down my body, undoing my bra as he went. I took it off tossing it to the floor. He licked my nipples before gently squeezing my breasts as he kissed down my stomach.

"Could you just skip the dessert and make love to me?" I breathed.

"That's what I'm doing," he replied, kissing my lower lips. "And you said I could have an unlimited desert." Willy grinned at me before licking my clit. 

"Please," I begged. Willy licked it again, making my body shudder in pleasure. He then kissed my thighs, and down my legs to my ankles. I glared at him, and he smirked. He made his way back up between my legs. Our eyes met as he latched onto my clit, moving his tongue quickly around the little bud. "Fuck!" I cried out my back arching. He wrapped his arms around my legs holding me still. "Willy!" My body twisted and I felt the knot in my stomach tighten. "Faster, please." I grabbed his head, holding him in place until the knot burst and my hips bucked against him. 

Willy eagerly lapped up my juices, before grinning up at me. I let go of him, and he stood up. He took off his pants, crawling back between my legs. He ran the tip of his cock over my swollen lips, pushing it inside slightly, before pulling it out and running it over my clit. My hips bucked again, and he smirked down at me. "Are you ready for it?" 

"Please," I whispered. He continued teasing me. "Willy, I need it."

"I'm not convinced." I groaned in frustration, and attempted to roll us over, but failed. I gasped as he dipped the tip inside me again. I moved my hips to try and get him to slide deeper, but he pulled back out. 

"Please," I said again, my eyes pleading with his. "Don't tease me like this." Willy bent down, capturing my lips in his, as he slid inside me. I smiled, wrapping my legs around his hips. His thrusts were slow and deep. I let out soft moans, meeting his eyes. He switched to a quicker pace, his thrusts being just as deep. I pulled him closer to me, our chests touching. 

"Do you like it like this?" he whispered, his voice sincere.

"Yes," I replied, kissing his jaw, then his lips. Willy's hand threaded through my hair, as he gazed into my eyes. "Willy," I breathed, seeing what he was feeling behind his. I knew that it didn't matter if it worked, and we got pregnant. We just enjoyed enjoying each other like this, our bodies becoming one. I smiled at him, rocking my hips against his.

 Willy kissed me, holding the sides of my head as he came, his seed spilling deep inside me. I broke away touching our heads together. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too, Willy."