Willy's Decision *LEMON*

A few minutes after I had gotten in the shower, I heard the bathroom door open. I watched Willy undress through the blur of the shower door. My breath caught as he reached for the handle.

"May I come in?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied, stepping back. Willy opened the door and stared at me, his eyes wondering over the curve of my hip to my breasts. I blushed looking away. "I'm assuming you made your decision." He kissed me, the door shutting behind him. Willy's hands gently cupped the back of my neck. I nipped his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He pulled away. "What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I can't not worry about you, Starshine," he whispered, "I love you too much." I kissed him. "But I will try not to overreact when you get hurt." I kissed him, pushing him against the opposite wall.

"I love you too, Willy," I breathed into his ear. I kissed down his neck and chest, making my way down his body. He grinned as I took his cock in my hand.

"Could you..." he started to ask.

"Could I what?" I grinned, gently pumping him. I stood up and pressed my lips to his. "Do you want me to taste it?" I murmured. Willy nodded, capturing my lips again before allowing me to slide down to my knees. I looked up at him, kissing the tip of his cock. He smiled at me, pushing a wet lock of hair out of my face.

"It's just like eating a lollipop," he said, causing me to giggle. "Just don't bite." I licked under his cock from balls to tip, watching his reaction. I let my tongue swirl around the tip and dip slightly into the slit. Willy moaned, running his hand through my hair.

I took him in my mouth, holding his hips in place. I started bobbing my head, taking him deeper down my throat. I started to gag and pulled off, breathing heavily. I continued stroking him as I caught my breath. Willy moaned, thrusting into my hand. I started pumping him faster, squeezing my hand slightly whenever I went back to the tip. "Starshine," he gasped. "If you're not careful, I'm..." It was too late and he came, his hot seed landing on my face. I sat back watching him. His skin was flushed, and he was breathing heavily. "Well, that's a waste," he laughed. I stood up kissing him.

"All that matters is that you enjoyed it," I replied. Willy cupped my cheek before turning us around. He broke away gazing into my eyes.

"Still a waste," he replied, taking the washcloth and wiping my face. I blinked up at him, confused. "I think I'm ready for a family," he added. I kissed him, pulling him closer to me.

"What happened to waiting another year?" I asked.

"We've waited long enough," he replied. "As long as you're ready too."

"Willy," I let my hands fall to his chest. "Are you sure?"

"Surer than sure." I kissed him again, nodding. Willy grabbed my legs wrapping them around his waist. I wrapped my arms around him, moaning as his cock slipped inside me. "I would eat you out," he breathed into my ear, "but your legs need to be stable enough for tomorrow."

"Will you do it tomorrow?" I asked, kissing along his jaw.

"As many times as you like." I moaned holding tighter onto him. He kissed my neck, thrusting his hips against mine. Willy held my body tightly against his. I pulled his lips to mine.

"I like when you hold me," I whispered. He smirked thrusting harder into me. I let my head fall on his shoulder, feeling the coil in the pit of my stomach tighten. He groaned, his thrusts getting sloppy. "Hold on for just a bit longer," I breathed, "I'm close, Willy." Willy kissed me, his tongue diving into my mouth. I wrapped mine around his tasting mint. I held tightly onto him as I came, gasping his name. He came soon after, and I grabbed his ass pushing him deeper into me. Willy smiled touching our foreheads together.

"Every day," he whispered. "Until you're pregnant."

"Almost every day," I replied, laughing.

A/N:

Why is it called a lemon?