Honeymoon

When we got to the hotel, Willy checked us in, and then drove us to our hotel room, parking in front of the door.

Our suite was separate from the rest of the hotel. It was more of a small studio apartment than a hotel room. "How long are we staying?" I asked as Willy opened the door.

"Five days," he replied.

"Can we be away from the factory for that long?"

"I took your advice and got a phone, so if anything happens, your parents or Charlie will call."

"Okay." We went inside the hotel room, and Willy set our suitcases down by the closet door. "I'm going to the bathroom," I told him, grabbing my cosmetic bag.

"You're not on your candy crazy time are you?" he asked.

"No, Willy."

"Then why do you need that?"

"Ovulation test."

"They make those?"

"Yes, although I don't think they work very well."

"Why?"

"I took one on our wedding day."

"Well, we did have some fun in the kitchen the next morning. It could've happened then."

"That would've been fun to tell her," I laughed. "when she was older."

"That she was made in the kitchen," he grinned. I kissed him, before going into the bathroom.

When I was done, I set the test on a piece of toilet paper by the sink before washing my hands. "How long?" Willy asked.

"A few minutes."

"You owe me a kiss."

"Do I?" I asked, turning around.

"Yeah, you do," I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"And if I don't."

"I won't get your pizza."

"I already kissed you."

"I don't remember that." I pecked his lips. "What's it say?" I turned back around looking at the test.

"You've got a lot of work to do tonight," I replied, turning around and kissing him. Willy laughed, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"However you like," he whispered in my ear. "But not right now. I'm going to order our pizza."

"Extra cheese?" I asked.

"Obviously," Willy grinned. "What do you want to drink?"

"Don't care" Willy let go of me and started calling the pizza. I threw the test away and washed my hands.

"Starshine?" Willy asked, sitting on the bed.

"Hmm?"

"You'll tell me as soon as you find out you're pregnant?"

"Nope," I grinned, kissing him. "I'm going to surprise you."

"How?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, but it won't be long after I after I find out, possibly on the same day."

"Okay, just don't scare me."

"I won't."

~~~

When the Pizza arrived, I cleared the table while Willy paid for the Pizza. "What are the chances of the Pizza getting cold?" Willy asked.

"Depends on what you want to do?" I asked.

"Have dessert first," he grinned at me.

"I told you before; I'm not food."

"But you taste so good," he replied, grinning at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.

"It should remain hot for an hour." I sat on the edge of the bed, pressing my breasts forward. "You can have dessert once now, or unlimited after we eat." Willy tilted my chin up, capturing my lips in his.

"I think, I'll take the second option," he whispered. "But you may regret saying unlimited, later."

"I highly doubt that," I replied, grinning at him. He started getting our plates ready. "Only one slice for now," I told him, turning on the T.V. and getting up, pouring our drinks. We sat on the bed, eating and talking. Willy finished before me and started kissing my neck and whispering not so clean things in my ear.

"Willy!" I laughed. "let me finish eating first."

"But I want dessert now," he replied.

"If you're not patient, you won't get any."

"You're eating slow on purpose."

"No, I'm not. Besides, when I'm done, I'm going to brush my teeth and make sure everything's clean for you."

"Fine," he sighed and got off the bed, throwing his trash away.

"Don't be mad at me," I said, setting my plate on the nightstand.

"I'm not," Willy replied, "ever since we left the factory, all I wanted to do was pull the car over. It's just frustrating, is all."

"Let me go get ready," I told him, kissing his lips. "Wash your hands, and then get undressed and wait for me."

"I can wait a few more minutes."

"Good, I'll be back in a minute."