What do I call this? *LEMON*

Willy nuzzled into my neck, pressing gentle kisses along the side of it and my shoulders. I sighed letting my head fall to the side. Willy's lips trailed down to my collarbone. I brought his lips back up to mine, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Just want to kiss then?" he asked.

"You taste good," I replied. I rolled us over, climbing on his lap. I looked down at him, letting my hair fall over my shoulder.

"Beautiful," he breathed, capturing my lips again. Willy's tongue ran along the seam of my lips. I held them firmly shut. His hands ran down my back, and up my skirt, squeezing my ass. I gasped, and his tongue dived into my mouth colliding with mine. I pressed myself against him, as our mouths melded together. Willy pulled my zipper down and broke the kiss to pull the dress over my head. "No bra?" he smirked.

"I thought you'd like to be surprised too." I kissed him again, before sitting up so he could get a decent view of me. Willy cupped my breasts, his thumbs brushing over my nipples. I arched my back, letting out a soft moan. He sat up taking one of the hardened buds in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, then moving to the other one and doing the same. I rolled my hips, as he alternated between my breasts. "Willy," I moaned, as his bulge brushed against my covered folds.

Willy rolled us over, pinning me to the cushion beneath us. He grinned, letting go of my arms. I unbuttoned his shirt before pushing it off his shoulders. He took it off, tossing it out of the fort. It was soon followed by my underwear. I sat up running my hand down his chest, then along the waistband of his pants. "Not yet." Willy took my hands kissing them. "I promised to eat you out last night." I bit my lip, meeting his eyes.

"Can I have my lollipop when you're done?" I asked, seductively. He groaned, kissing me, and laying me back down.

"Is that what you're going to call it from now on?" he asked, kissing down my body.

"Yes."

"So what do I call this?" Willy kissed my folds. He licked them. I moaned, arching my back. "Cookie?" I snorted, meeting his eyes. "No?"

"No," I laughed.

"Love Muffin?" he asked, pushing a finger inside me. He pulled it out, licking my slick off his fingers.

"Tease," I muttered.

"Want some?" Willy asked, doing it again. I shook my head.

"Please, Willy."

"Not until I figure out a name for it." I rolled my eyes. Willy glanced at his fingers, sticking them in his mouth. "Honeypot," he said, decisively. I smiled at him arching my hips towards his mouth. "Down."

"Willy," I begged. He smirked, lowering himself between my legs. Willy spread my lips apart, gazing at my core. He kissed it, then moved to my clit.

"But this is a pleasure button," he whispered, swirling his tongue around it meeting my eyes. I moaned, my fists gripping into the pillows. Willy pushed his fingers inside me thrusting them in and out. "It's sensitive, isn't it?"

"Yes," I breathed, riding his fingers. I closed my eyes, feeling pleasure begin to build up in my core. "More, Willy." Willy lapped at my clit, adding another finger. "Oh!" I gasped as he hit my g-spot. "There again." He did it again, then again. Willy continued this motion going faster every time. He latched onto my clit, moving quickly. I gripped onto his hair, feeling the edge coming closer. His eyes met mine, and that was enough to send me over.

I fell back, trying to catch my breath. "You okay?" Willy asked. I nodded, pulling his lips to mine.

"That was... wow," I breathed. Willy laughed, letting go of my legs. He laid on his back, and I propped myself up, drawing circles on his chest. Willy pushed my hand lower. "Uncomfortable?" I asked, cupping his bulge.

"Take them off." I grinned unbuttoning his pants, then gently pulling down the zipper. He pushed them and his underwear off his hips. I pulled them down to his knees before taking his cock in my hand. "Well, that's not exactly off," he laughed.

"Close enough," I replied. I licked up the side of his shaft, taking the tip in my mouth and letting it back out with a small pop. I grinned at him, kissing slowly down to the base.

"Tease," he muttered. I ran my finger along the vain on the underside of his cock, making it twitch. Willy let out a moan, and I smirked, looking up at him. His cheeks were pink, and he avoided my gaze.

"I like hearing you moan," I told him. "It turns me on." I took him in my mouth slowly bobbing my head. I rubbed his balls, causing him to moan. Then he pulled me off of him. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked, quickly.

"No, sweetheart," he replied. I took his pants off the rest of the way and tossed them with our other clothes. Willy pulled my lips to his. "I want to try something new."

"What's that?"

"Ride me," he whispered. I nodded straddled him, letting his cock rub against my folds teasing him. He groaned grabbing my hips. I started lowering myself onto his cock, letting my body get used to his girth.

"Guide me," I said, once he was all the way in. Willy lifted me up slightly then pulled me back down. I gasped, my head falling back. He continued for a bit then let me take over. I leaned forward kissing him, as our bodies collided. I started rolling my hips instead, squeezing my muscles around him. I moaned, leaning back so he'd hit my g-spot again. Willy rubbed my clit, and I almost instantly came, my muscles clenching around him. He rolled us over thrusting quickly into me, riding out my orgasm. I pulled him against my body wrapping my legs around him. "Please come," I breathed into his ear. He kissed me, thrusting his cock deep inside me as he came.

I smiled, kissing him back. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me," he laughed, out of breath. He pulled out, collapsing beside me. I giggled, curling up at his side. "I thought I'd last longer than that." Willy turned on his side, kissing me. "Wanna go again?" I laughed, pulling him back over me. "I'll take that as a yes."