Sleepy Morning

Willy and I had eventually made it to the bedroom, later that night. The next morning, I woke up to him smiling at me. I laid my head on his chest listening to his heart. "Do you think it worked?" he asked.

"What worked?" I replied.

"Last night."

"We have to wait and see."

"But if it did work, we have to be prepared." Willy ran his hand through my hair.

"We will be," I whispered, closing my eyes. "I'll let you know as soon as I know."

"I'd like it to have your eyes," he continued.

"We don't exactly get to decide that," I laughed. "And that is something we'd disagree on."

"Just play along." I propped myself up. "What of me would you like our child to have?"

"Besides your eyes?" I asked.

"Besides that."

"Your smile. It always makes me happy." I pressed my lips to his.

"You make me happy," he whispered, rolling me on my back. He laid his head on my chest. "I missed you." I smiled, threading my hand through his hair.

"Can we stay like this all day?" I asked.

"We have to get up at some point."

"I'll help tomorrow," I replied.

"You'll help anyway," he laughed. Willy propped himself up on his elbow. "We can stay in bed until Charlie gets home from school."

"I think I can live with that compromise."

A/N:

I know it's short but I promised a chapter last night but shit happened on twitter long story short someone took my tweets out of context and decided to post them on her twitter saying I got their friends account, who told me to fuck myself with a rusty knife, among other disgusting things, suspended. Ironically, I never reported that account. I just muted them. Really wish I would've taken screenshots of those tweets so I could defend myself properly. But you know SJW journalist's don't like it when you prove their narrative wrong.

Can you tell I'm in a mood?