Trust

"What did you talk to Charlie's teacher about?" I asked later that night.

"Valentines Day," Willy replied, from his desk. "I want to take Wonka Bars to the class for the party thing that they do." I nodded, opening another drawer and putting its contents into a box. "What are you doing?"

"You said you'd move to my apartment after I was better," I replied. He raised an eyebrow. "To move you have to pack first."

"Starshine," Willy laughed, getting up. "we have plenty of time to move everything. Its only across the hall so we can just take the entire dresser to your room." Willy took my hand pulling me towards his desk. "I want to show you something." He sat down and patted his lap.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I thought about what you said about keeping secrets, and I don't want to keep anything from you anymore." He met my eyes. "I would like to know what you think about these candy ideas."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Hundred percent," Willy smiled. I sat in his lap, throwing my legs over the arm of the chair. "Careful," he whispered. "Don't want to ruin any chance of us having children."

"Sorry." I adjusted myself, so I was on his leg. "Better?"

"Yes," he replied. Willy picked up a few sketches and showed them to me. "We'll just start with these for now, then maybe I'll let you in the mixing room in a few days."

"You don't have to show me everything, Willy," I told him.

"I want to though." I looked at the sketch. "I want to try making it again." He showed me the original picture. "It's the one I told you about when I braided your hair."

"Maybe a little smaller than that," I laughed. "What is it anyway?"

"It was supposed to be chocolate with the consistency of taffy."

"I can see why you shelved it."

~~~Is Chocolate taffy a thing?~~~

Hours later, I had almost fallen asleep on Willy. "Do you want to go to bed?" Willy asked, eventually. I nodded, getting up.

"Can we stay here tonight?" I asked.

"You don't have any pajamas here."

"I'll just wear one of your shirts." I made my way into his closet, then went back into the bedroom. "You moved them to where I can not reach," I stated. "Did you not want me wearing them anymore?"

"No, starshine," he replied, "The ones on top are new." Willy opened one of the dresser drawers. "Your's are in here." I smiled taking one and going to the bathroom to change.

When I left, Willy was already in bed. "I wish I could have you right now," I whispered, kissing him.

"Not tonight, sweetheart."

"I know." I laid down next to him, laying my head on his chest. "Thank you."

"For?"

"Trusting me."

A/N:

This gif is me right now

I literally have writers block on everything, and I can't come up with a good(decent) book title for one of my OG stories and it's so fudging frustrating

I literally have writers block on everything, and I can't come up with a good(decent) book title for one of my OG stories and it's so fudging frustrating. And it doesn't help that my main account was deleted and I don't have any answers. 4 years of work gone. ~POOF~ Vanished. Ok not completely I have backups on like 5 different flash drives. Except for Merlin I cannot find Merlin.

I have a vague idea of what happened because my computer randomly turned on the other day and I heard a bunch of clicking. Now there's a bandaid over my computer camera. Anyway if you followed that account and were reading one of my books there. I'm working on publishing them to dreamwriter324 and they should be up in the next few days.

The Midnight Hour is already a book isn't it?