Epilogue

Charlie had dropped out of school, when he turned sixteen, and taken over the factory, much to the dismay of his parents. He now lived in Willy's old room. Willy still helped him with the candy's and made sure everything was running smoothly. I spent most of my time watching William and Rose, who were now Five. They had started school, and Willy and I went to all of the school events. They had their own room across from the first bathroom. When Willy got back every night, he usually had a candy bar for each of them, and one for us to share.

I grinned at Willy one night. "You're not pregnant again, are you?" he asked.

"What?! No. I was just remembering how we met."

"In that candy store, you worked at."

"And you came by every few days."

"I liked you," he laughed.

"I didn't even know who you were, until the tour, but I liked you."

"I know you told me."

"Why did you walk with me?" I asked, "You never really told me."

"I saw you from my window, walking to work, quite a few times. My instinct told me to go talk to you, that day. I knew there would be a ticket in that shop."

"You knew where the tickets were?"

"I knew I had one here. And in the other places, they were found. I also knew it was in that store because that's where I started in." I smiled at him.

"A lot of good things happened in that store," I laughed, and he looked at me, "You started there, Charlie found the ticket, and most importantly, I met you there."

"I guess you're right," he grinned and kissed me pushing me back onto the bed.

"Not tonight, Willy."

"I'm just kissing you," he said, kissing me again, and moving down to my neck.

"Don't you dare."

"Why?"

"There's only so many times the kids are going to believe, I ran into the wall." He chuckled.

"Make up something else then." He kissed my neck, and pulled away, as our door opened.

"Mommy," Rose said, "I had a bad dream."

"Come here, sweetheart," I told her, and she ran to me hugging me. I picked her up and brought her on the bed, with me and Willy, "Would you like us to tell you a story?" I asked.

"Yes, please."

"What story?" Willy asked.

"The one about how you guys met, and got married, and had me and Willy."

"Well, I think you mother should start that story, and I'll add my part in, when she gets to it." I smiled at him.

"Do you want to get your brother?" I asked.

"No. He wouldn't wake up when I tried to get him up." I looked at Willy, and he ran out of the room, to check on William. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, sweetheart, he just really had to go to the bathroom."

"Oh. Okay." She seemed satisfied, then asked, "how do you know?"

"I just do," I smiled, hugging her. Willy came back in a few minutes later, with William following behind him.

"You didn't start without us right?"

"That was fast," Rose said.

"What was, cocoa bean?"

"Mommy said you had to use the bathroom." Willy looked up at me. I shrugged, and mouthed 'I had to say something.'

"Well I did, then I got your brother." He sat back down in his spot. "I thought he wouldn't want to miss the story." I laughed, and kissed William's head, then moved to Rose's. I was about to start talking when Willy interrupted me. "Don't I get a kiss?"

"I already gave you a kiss." But I kissed his cheek anyway. "Now is everyone ready? This could take awhile." They all nodded, and I started.

"As you know, we didn't always live in the factory, we meaning Charlie, your grandparents, your great-grandparents, and I. We lived in a tiny house at the end of the street, only eating cabbage soup for dinner every night..."

~♡~The End~♡~