A Few Months Later

"Willy," I called running into the inventing room. He turned around and looked at me smiling.

"What is it, starshine?" he asked, "Did something happen?"

"Yes," I replied, handing him a piece of paper, "read this, it's important." He opened the paper and started reading.

"I, Willy Wonka, promise not to hold my wife accountable, for any profanities, injuries, or insults that may occur, while she's in la..." He looked up at me, a smile forming on his face, "You're pregnant?"

"Yeah!" I grinned. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. Then he started kissing my face. "Willy, the Oompa-Loompas are watching."

"Don't care." He kissed my lips, and I melted into him.

"You still have to sign the paper," I whispered.

"I will in a minute." He smiled down at me for a second, "Have you told the family?"

"Mrs. Bucket knows. She helped me with that," I pointed at the paper, "She said she wouldn't tell anyone."

"We'll wait till Charlie gets home, let's go call my father."

"Don't you have work to do?"

"This is more important."

"Sign the paper first." I took a pen out of my pocket handing it to him.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes." He took it from me and signed his name. Willy grabbed my hand leading me to my apartment so we could call his father. "You know I'm not going to be able to help out as much, right?"

"Uh-huh!" He replied, wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked up kissing him. "You know I knew you were before you told me?"

"How?"

"Your skin has a natural glow." I smiled.

"Are you going to want more after this?" I asked.

"Maybe in a couple of years. I'm going to miss you in the factory."

"But you'll come home to me every night."