Stealing Willy's Cue cards

The night before Valentines Day, I was getting things ready for a shower. Willy was sitting on the bed flipping through his notecards. I could tell he was nervous.

"Why do you need those?" I asked crawling onto the bed next to him.

"In case they ask something I don't know the answer to." I kissed his cheek. Then let my lips trail down his jaw. "I need to focus on this," he muttered.

"A short break couldn't hurt," I responded, my voice just as low. I ran my hand up his shirt undoing the top few buttons. Willy set the notecards down and pulled my lips to his.

"Five minutes." I grinned, grabbing his notecards and running from the room. I hid behind the couch. "That wasn't very nice," he said, coming into the living room. I crawled behind the chair, only to come face to face with Willy. My eyes widened, and I attempted to crawl backward. I ran into the wall, and Willy kissed me.

"You only gave me five minutes," I laughed. He stood and held out his hand to me. I took it, and he helped me up.

"Can I have my cards back now?" he asked. I grinned and ran into the kitchen. "Starshine," he laughed. "I will catch you."

"What will you do when you do?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He stood at the kitchen entrance. "You could just surrender," he added. "Save our energy for something else."

"I thought you wanted to wait until tomorrow," I whispered.

"We can do whatever you want if you surrender." I hesitated, biting my lip. He came towards me, and I handed him the cards. "Now," Willy wrapped his arms around me as he spoke. His voice was deeper than usual. "What do you want?"

"You," I whispered. "All of you." He grinned, lifting me over his shoulder. "Willy!" I exclaimed. He ran his gloved finger over my now exposed back.

"I enjoy this view," he said, carrying me into the bedroom. I giggled, trying to squirm out of his arm. He laid me on the bed, and I tried to get away. "You surrendered, remember," he grinned, grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.

"I need to shower."

"You should've thought of that before you stole my cue cards."

"We could do this in the shower."

"I've already showered," he responded, kissing down my neck.

"But you'll have to shower again when we're done," I breathed. "You'll be all sweaty." I felt him sigh, before propping himself up on his arms.

"It isn't safe enough," he whispered.

"I haven't slipped since you put those strips on the floor."

"That's not what I mean." Willy touched my cheek. "I don't want you to hit your head on the wall."

"Willy, it's been three months since I woke up. I'll be fine."

"You don't know that," he replied.

"Yes, I do."

"How?"

"Because I dropped my ring under the table the other day and hit my head when I stood back up."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I knew you would overreact." He got off of me. "Willy," I sighed. "I was fine, I just didn't feel the need to tell you."

"I just don't want you to get hurt again."

"And I want to go back to the way things were before the comma. If you keep on focusing on it we won't be able to completely move forward." I kissed his cheek before getting up and picking up my towels. "It's your choice on whether or not we do this tonight. You know where to find me."