Minivans & Party Plans

A/N: Chapter title credit to my little sister and pinata credit to my cousin hehehehe

~In the Hamilton minivan~

"Eliza! Did you seriously just allow Philip to go to a BURR's birthday party?!" Alexander complained to his wife.

"Yes, I did. Alex, you really need to let it go. You got the promotion not Burr and that was years ago. Why are you guys still bitter?"

Alexander just crossed his arms like a small child and pulled a pouty face on his wife. As they arrived at their household Eliza turned to look at her husband.

"Awwww, don't be upset! You look so cute like that!" she gushed as she laid a kiss on his cheek.

"I am NOT cute!" Alexander disagreed. 

"I am hot" he muttered.

Eliza just responded with a roll of her eyes.

"Ewwwwwwww!" Philip yelled from the backseat as the Hamilton's got out of their car.

~In the Burr minivan~

"Princess, why did you invite that freckled freak to your birthday party?"

"Aaron! If Philip was not a Hamilton you would not be acting this way. And don't use fighting words in this minivan." Theodosia scolded her husband.

"Daddy, Philip is a very nice friend. And don't make fun of his freckles." Theo protested.

Aaron just groaned in response to his daughter and said "But Theo, he is a Hamilton and Hamilton's are obnoxious, arrogant, loudmou-"

"Alright, that's enough!" Theodosia stopped her husband midinsult. "I already told you, NO FIGHTING WORDS IN MY MINIVAN!!!"

Aaron stopped his attempts to uninvite the Hamilton because there were "no fighting words" in the Burr minivan and Theodosia was ruthless. If Theo really wanted this Hamilton at her birthday he could deal with Alexander for 2 and ½ hours, no more no less. He already spent enough time with Alex at work and he could barely stand that.

As the Burr's arrived at their destination and got out of their minivan Theo said "Can we get ready for my party?"

"Already, Theo?" Theodosia asked. "The party is on Saturday, it's Thursday."

"Pleasssseee!" Theo begged.

"Alright, I guess we could go get some decorations." Theodosia compromised. "C'mon, back in the car we go."

"Yay!" Theo cheered as she climbed back in the car.

"Do you want to come too?" Theodosia asked her husband.

"Yeah I have nothing better to do." Aaron answered.

~At Party City~

 "Okay, so we need a pinata, party hats, candy, streamers and LOTS of balloons." Theo read off the list she had created in the car. "Also make everything as pink as possible and if it has princesses on it, buy it."

"Oh boy." Aaron muttered as all of the Burrs strolled into Party City.

"I'll grab the candy!" Theo said as she handed her mother the list and rushed off in a random aisle, searching for candy.

"I'm on balloons." Theodosia said as she handed her husband the list and walked over to the counter to order balloons.

That left Aaron with everything else.  He sighed dejectedly and walked down a random aisle to begin the hunt for birthday supplies.  On his way down the aisle he grabbed a shopping cart to carry all the stuff he would be getting. The first thing on the list was a pinata so, he decided he would begin with that.  As he stood in front of all the colorful animals and characters, Theo skipped up to him with her arms full of candy.  Aaron raised an eyebrow at his daughter as she not very delicately dropped all the candy in the carriage.  

"Do we need all that candy?"

"Yep." Theo answered confidently.

Aaron shrugged because it was her birthday after all, she should get to enjoy it.

"What pinata do you want?" Aaron asked his daughter.

"Ummmm..." she said looking over her options. "That one!"

Theo pointed her small hand at a unicorn pinata.  

"Alright." Aaron said while grabbing the colorful pinata and placing it in the cart. "What's next?"

"Party hats." Theo said as she skipped down the aisle, towards the hats.  Aaron trailed behind her with the shopping cart full of candy.

"What do you think pink or purple?" Theo held up the different hats as she mentioned them.

"Hmmm... pink it matches the mane of the unicorn."

"Your right." Theo said, nodding as she dropped the party hats in.

"Let's go find your mother. She probably got the streamers."

Theo responded by skipping away and Aaron was left to follow after her with the shopping cart.  Theodosia had gotten the streamers (in pink) and she had at least 30 balloons in her hands.

"Is this enough balloons, Theo?" 

"It's the perfect amount! Thank you so much for throwing this party for me!" Theo ran to her mom and hugged her.

"Anything for you, princess." Aaron said as he ruffled Theo's hair and also joined the group hug.