Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 3

A/N: Sorry for the late update (school suxs). Also I literally know nothing about what scientists do lol, so I'm gonna pretend it's like The Office where all they do is sit at computers.

~At Angelica's lab~

"Hey, Tigger? How do you like my work so far?" Angelica asked her cat as she sipped her third cup of coffee in the break room. The orange cat death stared at her from across the table.

"Oh, meow meow. I love it so much. You have such a exciting life with so many friends. Meow meow." Angelica said in a high pitched voice for Tigger. Her leg bopped up and down energetically as she drank more caffeine. 

"Daddy, who is that woman talking to?" a little boy said as he walked into the break room with his dad.

"The cat." the father answered, avoiding eye contact with Angelica.

"Why? That cat can't talk back." the small child asked, confused.

"She's lonely, honey. Don't look at the crazy lady." the dad said, covering his son's eyes and leading him out of the break room.

Tigger looked at Angelica with an amused look in his eyes, like he knew exactly what was going on.  "Don't look at me like that." Angelica said shamefully to the cat. "I'm not that lonely."

Tigger continued to stare at her and Angelica groaned. "Maybe I am. But so what? I have you and... and coffee! That's all I need." Angelica chugged down the rest of the coffee, crumpled the cup and threw it directly in the trash can from her seat.

"Score!!" Angelica shouted, jumping up from her seat and grabbing Tigger to go back to her desk.

~Time Skipidoodles~

Angelica tapped away at her computer until Tigger stepped in front of the screen . "Tigger!" Angelica sighed. Tigger stepped all over the keys and rubbed against the screen. Unfortunately, the screen was touch-screen and Tigger happened to press send on the email Angelica had been writing. Angelica pushed the cat out of the way hastily to see what damage he had done.

"Nooooooooooo." Angelica groaned into her hands at the sight she saw on the screen. 

You have just sent the following to: All coworkers.

Dear fellow employees,

I would like to address the fact that u aphHfjwebf  all bcdfzif  succ hahahaDIE.

Angelica had meant to talk about the awful state of the break room but Tigger had other plans. Of course the grumpy kitten had accidentally written those rude words of all the words he could have written. "Tigger!" Angelica yelled at the small cat. 

The orange fluff looked back at her innocently from a stack of papers that he was covering in his fur. "Angelica, who are you talking?" her coworker, Francis, said while peeking over the cubicle at her.

"Not the time, Francis." Angelica said as she began to type a email calling an office meeting.   

~At the office meeting~

"Thank you everyone for coming." Angelica began as she stood in front of everyone who had congregated in the conference room. "I'm sure your all very confused."

"Of course we are. You told us to die in a email!" Karen yelled in outrage.

"Well, that wasn't me, Karen." Angelica fought back.

"Who was it, then?" Karen spat.

"You see, as I was writing an email to everyone about the state of our break room Tigger climbed on top of my keyboard and wrote all that gibberish, then sent it." Angelica explained.