Burrthday Party Part 4

"Mmmmmmm, this cake is delicious." Alexander said to his wife. Eliza nodded in agreement while stuffing her mouth with more cake.

"Thanks, I made it." Aaron said, appearing suddenly out of nowhere.

"Were you here this whole time? And did I say delicious? I meant absolutely disgusting." Alexander said, covering up the fact that he complimented Burr. Alex shoveled another bite of dyed pink mouthwatering cake into his mouth.

"Then why are you still eating it?" Burr asked suspiciously while pointing at his mouth.

"I'm just verifying how gross it is." Alex defensively said. Very reluctantly Alex spat out the cake onto his plate. "See." he said, gesturing to the wad of pink spit covered half chewed-up cake. "It's so gross I had to spit it out."

"Alright." Burr said as he backed away from Alexander with his eyes on the regurgitated piece of cake. As soon as Aaron turned around Alex rapidly shoved cake into his mouth.

"Hun, there was no need to lie to Aaron." Eliza said.

Alex took a minute to finish eating his cake before answering. "And give him the satisfaction of knowing I love his cake. Yeah right!"

Eliza couldn't help but smile at her husband's pettiness. With a look around the room, to make sure Aaron wasn't watching, Alex stuffed his mouth with more cake before Eliza could lecture him again. Once he finished it off he said, "I'm going to the bathroom. Hold this regurgitated cake."

And with that he ran off to the bathroom as Eliza held the spit-up piece of cake.

"Alex! I don-" Eliza started but she quickly realized that Alexander was already gone. While Eliza waited for her husband to return she mingled with the other parents. After 10 minutes, she began to worry since Alexander still hadn't returned from the wash room.

Maybe he's going poop, Eliza thought to herself. But probably not, considering we are at somebody else's house, She continued to ponder. But he did go out of his way to convince Burr that he hated his cake, so maybe he would stoop as low as to leave a dookie in Aaron's toilet.

"Did you hear about Stacy's mom? She skipped a PTA meeting. I hear that the PTA is gonna kick her out. I don't blame them. She's representing the whole PTA so, she needs to get her act together." Thomas gossiped to Eliza. Even though her husband and Thomas didn't quite get along that didn't stop her from being friends with Thomas. He always had all the latest gossip to tell Eliza and she was always there to listen for when he needed to rant.

"Well, maybe they should give her a break just this once. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation." Eliza said, giving Stacy's mom some pity.

"Oh, Eliza your too nice. But your probably right, it was just one time." Thomas said.

Eliza nodded in agreement. "I gotta go. I gotta find Alexander. I haven't seen him in while." she said.

"Good luck." Jefferson said before walking over to chat with other parents.

"Alex?" Eliza asked knocking on the door. The only response was screeches from the children playing outside.

"Alexander." Eliza said a little louder and knocking more quickly. There was still no answer.

"Alexander Hamilton! I swear if you don't open this door, so help m-" Eliza shouted as she pounded her fist against the door but she was cut short by Philip swinging open the door.

"Mom? What's going on?" Philip said looking up at her curiously.

"Philip? Did you wash your hands?" Eliza asked.

"Yessss." Philip said impatiently. "Why are you screaming for dad?"

"I thought he was in there but I guess not." Eliza answered.

Realization crossed her face and Eliza said, "Oh no. Philip, go make sure the window is closed."

"It's open." Philip said whilst walking over to the window. "Why does it matter?"

"I hate to say it but I think he escaped out the window." Eliza guessed.

Eliza walked over to join her son by the window. "Oh my God." Eliza and Philip said in unison as they looked out the window.

A small figure raced across the Burr's backyard and into the street while shouting "FREEDOM!" He waved his arms in the air like a maniac and his hair flew about in the wind.

"Are you sure that's dad?" Philip asked.

"Philip, I really wish it wasn't him. But who else would be running across their lawn while yelling 'freedom'?" Eliza reasoned.

"We better go get him." Philip said.

"You're right!" Eliza said with panic filling her voice. Eliza hurriedly grabbed Philip's hand and they raced out of the bathroom.

"ALEXANDER ESCAPED!!" Eliza yelled.

"What?!" everybody in the room asked with confused looks in her direction.

"She's not lying!" Philip said.

"He escaped out the window!" Eliza explained frantically.

Though everyone was still very confused, John said "I'll go get him!"

"I'll help!" said Lafayette.

All heads turned to Hercules expecting him to join in also. "Nah, they got this. This cake is too good to leave."

"I made it." Burr said, excited to join the conversation.

"I don't know if I like it as much anymore." Hercules muttered.

"Follow me, John and Laf!" Eliza said as she raced out the door. John and Lafayette followed her out the backdoor into a minefield of little kids.

Eliza dodged kids left and right like an expert. But Lafayette, being the lanky, long legged fellow he was, crashed into Martha, William Mulligan and all three of his own daughters because he couldn't see any of them. John was left in the dust because when he saw Lafayette's struggles he slowed down to a walk to make sure that he didn't hurt any of the small humans.

"Excuse me." John said as he navigated his way through the children.

"Ops sorry!" John apologized as he bumped into Anastasie but the children barely even seemed to notice him as they continued to play.

Once Eliza, Lafayette and John broke free of the group of children, they spotted Alexander in the neighbor's yard.

"Come on! There he is." Eliza said, heading after him. "Let's corner him. Laf, you sneak around the back. John go from the right. I'll go from the left."

Lafayette and John nodded and they all got in their positions, surrounding Alex.

"Not today!" Alex said, realizing what was going on. He began to make a break for it between John and Eliza. But before he could escape both John and Eliza moved in front of him. When he turned around to run in the other direction, Lafayette was there waiting.

"Please don't make me go back there. Please!" Alex begged, looking at John as he did it because he knew John would be the easiest to convince.

"Maybe we should le-" John began to suggest.

"No, John. We need to stay strong." Lafayette said while picking up Alexander and flinging him over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down! I'm not a child!" Alex protested.

"No, you're not a child but you are the size of one." Lafayette said with a laugh.

"I'm taller then Eliza." Alex said.

Eliza shrugged and said, "He's not wrong."

"Okay, fine. Maybe not the size of a child but from my height you look like one." Lafayette compromised.

"This is so not fair." Alexander complained.

Hamilton Soccer Moms AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara