The Aftermatch

A/N: Anyone have any ridiculous plots that I should include? Cuz I'm in need of some inspiration. I'm also in need of someone to take me roller skating and skittles. Thanks for the donations.

"Psttt, Philip," Angelica whispered while poking Philip's face. 

"It's Saturday, Angie," Philip whined as he buried himself in blankets. 

"Yeah but I have an idea," Angelica replied, still poking Philip.

"Would you quit it! I'm trying to sleep." Philip slapped her hand away but she continued anyway.

"But don't you want to prank Pops with me," Angelica said.

"What's your plan?" Philip asked from under the blankets.

"We steal his phone and then text Jefferson congratulations," Angelica explained with an evil smirk.

"That's good. Let's do it," Philip agreed as he climbed out of his bed.

"We need spy outfits first though," Angelica said, beginning to rifle through Philip's wardrobe. 

"No, we don't. Dad's probably asleep in his office anyways," Philip pointed out.

"True. Let's go." Angelica crab-walked to the doorway. 

"What are you doing?" Philip asked. 

"I'm being a spy, duh. If we're gonna do this successfully then we need to act like spies," Angelica explained exasperatedly. 

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Philip said, acting like he knew that the whole time. Angelica somersaulted all the way to the stairs, Philip following after her. They slid down the stair railing (almost falling down in the process) and crawled all the way to Alexander's office, stopping behind a plant outside the door.

"What are we gonna do?" Philip asked.

"I'm gonna crawl in there and grab the phone while you wait by the door. If Dad wakes up, it's your job to distract him."

"And if that fails?"

"We tell him we wanted to play Temple Run," Angelica supplied an answer.

"That was cool like back in 2014," Philip pointed out.

"Yeah, but does Dad know that? He still thinks that Flappy Bird's cool," Angelica argued. "Let's go." She crawled to the door and pried it open from the bottom. Like suspected, Alexander was passed out at his desk.

Angelica crawled across the floor and reached into his pocket. She snatched the phone and somersaulted out of the office. "Did you get it?" Philip asked.

"Yep," she replied, pulling out the phone. "Password?"

"It's probably his birthday?" Philip offered.

"Do you know his birthday?"

"Uh, no..." he trailed off.

"Nevermind. It was 0000000. Now to find Jefferson's contact," Angelica said as she smirked. "Found it!"

"What are we gonna say?"

"Oh, I have ideas."

~Time skip to a more reasonable hour~

"Alexander?" Eliza called tentatively, knocking on his office door. The only answer was a groan, but Eliza took it as permission to enter. "How is my amazing husband doing?"

"Grand actually!" Alexander said, springing up from his desk. 

"And why is that?" she asked skeptically.