Christmas Day!

A/N: Merry Christmas!! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, happy belated Hannukah!! And if you don't celebrate Christmas or Hannukah, happy almost Kwanza!! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Hannukah or Kwanza, happy holidays!! And if you don't do winter holidays in general, happy day!! Enjoy some floof for Christmas!

"Mom, mother, momsies, mama, mommy, MOM!" Alexander Jr. yelled while jumping on his parent's bed.

At the same time, Angelica and Philip were shouting, "Dad, papa, pops, daddy, father, dada, DAD!" All the while James Alexander was just straight up screaming to join in on the fun.

"5 more minutes," Eliza groaned, tapping Alexander Jr.'s head like it was an alarm clock.

"You said that last time," he whimpered.

"What time is it?" Eliza asked groggily.

"5:13 am," Philip informed her cheerily.

"Is dad up?" Eliza questioned.

"Almost," Angelica replied cheekily. She took one of the beheaded Barbie dolls heads from her room. Philip enjoyed decapitating them in his free time to terrorize Angelica but she always got him back somehow. Angelica took the Barbie's hair and tickled her dad. He sat bolt upright. 

"Where's Jefferson?" Alexander asked.

"What?" everyone said in unison.

"He insulted me in my dream and I cannot let him win," Alex explained, reaching for his phone on the bedside table.

"It was a dream though," Eliza tried to reason with him but he was already on the phone.

"Hello, Thomas," Alexander greeted into the phone.

"Alex, why the heck are you calling me at 5 in the morning?" Thomas said.

"I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas."

"Really-?" Thomas started to say.

"No, not really. I called to tell you that your roasts are as bad as your husband's cold."

"What? Hamilton, what are you talking about?" Thomas asked.

"Merry Christmas, idiot!" Alexander shouted, hanging up the phone.

Unlike the Hamilton kids who have no chill, his kids hadn't woken him up yet so his Christmas morning started with Alexander's screaming. Not the most pleasant way to wake up. Thomas slumped back into bed. "Hamilton?" James asked sleepily.

"Hamilton," Thomas confirmed.

"Was that really necessary?" Eliza said as she climbed out of bed and put her light blue slippers on. 

"Yes, yes it was," Alex answered.

"Let's go," Philip ordered, pulling his mom towards the stairwell. He got impatient though and ran down the stairs ahead of them. Angelica, James Alexander, and Alexander Jr. right on his heels.

"DOG!!!!!!" Angelica shrieked. A light brown corgi puppy wagged its little stump of a tail excitedly which caused its whole butt to wiggle. It had a red bow tied around its neck and it bounced around as it bounded towards Angelica. 

"You got us a dog?" Philip asked his parents. Eliza nodded excitedly but Alexander didn't look too thrilled about the puppy.

"Philip, it's clearly my dog," Angelica said. 

"What? No, it's a family dog. Right, mom?" Philip shot back.

"Yes, the dog is part of the family," Eliza answered.