Third Grade Drama

A/N: sorry this took so long to get out. writer's block is fun, amiright? Welp, hope everyone is doing amazingly!

~Recess at Philip's school~

"I bet I got more candy than you, Georges," Philip said cockily as the two walked out to recess.

"No way! I got 216 pieces of candy," Georges stated proudly.

"Well, I got 217," Philip lied, boosting his 215 up two candy points. Angelica probably stole two pieces of his anyways.

"Woah," Georges' eyes widened. "Philip, look over there."

"What is it- woah!" Philip began to ask turning around. A pink sparkly barbie minitruck was on the blacktop. A girl with perfect blond curls sat in the truck in black sunglasses on soaking up all the attention. Everyone in the third grade was staring at her. "Who's that?"

"A new kid?" Georges supplied.

"Let's go find out," Philip said and the two raced off to the sparkly car. "Hi, I'm Philip!" he said to the new girl with a grin.

"And I'm Georges," he butted in.

The mystery girl lowered her sunglasses to reveal a pair of ice blue eyes. She surveyed the two before opening her car door and reaching her hand out. When neither of the boys did anything she 'ahem'ed and Philip helped her out of the car. She was dressed in an extravagant pink dress to match her car. 

"Princess Amelia," she said poofing up her bouncy curls, "pleasure to meet you."

"Princess?" Georges asked.

"Yeah, my dad's a king," she shrugged nonchalantly.

Philip and Georges exchanged unbelieving glances. 'No way,' Philip mouthed.

She snapped out a fan and dramatically fanned herself. "I need to talk to the teacher. Do you happen to know where she is?" 

Philip pointed over to where the teacher was standing and Amelia got back in her car. "Thanks, gentleman," she said before revving her engine and blowing a kiss over her shoulder as she maneuvered through the staring third graders.      

"Woah," Philip and Georges said at the same time. 

~Meanwhile on the other side of the blacktop~

"Who is that?" Theo asked, pointing to the obnoxious pink car.

"I think that's the new girl," Marie said, squinting over at it.

"Looks like a drama queen," Anastasie rolled her eyes at the ridiculous car. 

"I heard she's a princess!" Henriette gossiped.

"C'mon, Henri. A princess? At our lame school?" Anastasie asked.

"Wait, girls look over there. Philip and Georges are with the new girl," Theodosia said.

"Let's go ask them who she is," Marie suggested and the four walked over.

"Who was that?" Theo asked with a hint of bitterness in her voice as the new girl drove off.

"Princess Amelia," Philip said, blushing slightly. 

"I knew it!" Henriette exclaimed.

"I bet she's not even a real princess," Theo scoffed.

"Oh, she was. Did you see that car? Only a princess would have a car that sparkly." Georges insisted.

Out of nowhere, the infamous car sped towards them and almost crashed into Theo before Philip shoved her out of the way. Theodosia landed on the ground and Philip helped her up off the floor.