The Race

A/N: I just wanna say...

 I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH LIKE HOW DO YOU PUT UP WITH ME AND THIS CRAZY STORY ABOUT HISTORICAL FIGURES EKKKKK I JUST LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 

"PHILIP!" Angelica yelled, throwing a pillow at his sleeping figure. "Get up, you idiot!"

"I'm up! I'm up, please don't hit me!" Philip said, sitting straight up in his bed while guarding his face.

"Let's go," Angelica ordered while she grabbed him by his hair.

"Ouch!" Philip yelled as she dragged him into her room. "My hair!"

"Who are you? Jefferson?" Angelica taunted.

"That would make you Dad," Philip pointed out.

Angelica shuddered, "Nevermind. Just sit on my bed."

Philip did as he was told and Angelica went to grab her makeup bag. "So, what are you gonna do with my hair?" Philip asked, lightly puffing up his hair.

"I was thinking about straightening it. That will give it some length," Angelica answered while she unpacked all her makeup. She took out her blush and smeared it across Philip's cheek.

"Isn't that a little much?" Philip questioned as she continued to pile blush onto her brush.

"Let the master do her work," Angelica said, beginning to uncap her lipstick.

"But you can't see my freckles with all this red stuff," Philip pouted.

"It's blush and you have too many freckles anyways." Angelica pressed the obnoxiously red lipstick against his lips, making him look like Miranda Sings.

"Look up," Angelica directed and he did so. She applied mascara blotchily to his eyelashes.

"Angelica! You poked me in the eye!" Philip jerked his face away from her.

"You're such a baby. Get back over here," Angelica said with a roll of her eyes. Philip grumbled but obliged. 

"Alright, done," Angelica said as she handed Philip a mirror.

Philip gazed at his face in the mirror. Bright blue eyeshadow was smudged all over his eyelids and mascara extended his eyelashes way past a regular human length. "What have you done to my face?" Philip whisper-screamed, placing a hand on his overly rosy cheek.

"Fixed it," Angelica answered simply. "You're welcome."

"Are you sure this is what you're supposed to do with makeup?"

"Postive," Angelica replied as she stood up to grab her straightener.

"What are you doing now?" Philip questioned anxiously.

"Your hair obviously." She plugged it in and grabbed a chunk of his hair.

"Alright, but be carefu- OUCH! Angelica!" Philip yanked his hair out of her grasp as the searing hot straightener touched his head. "I think you just burned off all my hair."

"I did not," Angelica protested.

"I'm done with this," Philip muttered while making his way to the door.

"Wait! Your hair is only half straightened, you look ridiculous."

"Fine," Philip said. He sat back down and let her finish.

"Ta-da!" She exclaimed, giving him the mirror once again.

"Oh my gosh, I look like a woman," Philip gapped at his reflection. Philip's usual untamable curly hair was perfectly straight, making him almost unrecognizable with the makeup too.