Spa Day

A/N: Sorry for never updating! Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great start to 2020!

Tigger squirmed in Angelica's arms as Alexander lectured on and on explaining how he was a soccer mom and how very wrong it was of Eliza to exclude him from the soccer mom activities. Neither sister was paying attention, just vaguely nodding at his word vomit.

"-most committed person in the entire program, right Angelica?!" He turned to look at his sister-in-law expectantly.

She blinked at him in confusion, only drawn back to the conversation by the mention of her name. "What? Uh, yeah, sure. Don't you guys have to go soon?"

Eliza looked down at her phone for the time and sighed, grabbing Alex's hand. "We do. Thanks for doing this on such short notice, Angie," Eliza said, her voice lacking any sincerity as she glared at Alex.

Angelica looked between the two, confused. "Uh, yeah, it's no problem. You two have fun!"

Alex pet Tigger and did his weird cat communication talent thing before Eliza dragged him out the door to the car.

~At the Spa~

"Eliza! Thank gosh! I nearly thought you weren't coming," Thomas said, greeting his friend with a smile, as she bustled through the doors of the spa.

"Yeah, there were some technical difficulties," she said, looking at Alex as he came through the doors behind her. The grin Thomas was wearing immediately dropped. 

Thomas sidled up to Eliza and dropped his voice to a whisper. "Why is he here? I excluded him from the group chat for a reason."

"I-" Eliza was about to explain herself before Alexander interrupted.

"I'm right here, Jefferson! I can hear you!" Alexander shouted, narrowing his eyes. "And what group chat? Is there a soccer moms groups I am not a part of?"

Thomas opened his mouth to reply but a worker from the spa stopped him. "Everyone, everyone," she said her voice as soft as the snores of a baby kitten, "I am sensing negative vibes. Your raised voices are infecting my vibes. Let's all take a deep breath, okay?"

"Vibes?" Alexander asked, wrinkling his nose. "What is a vibe?"

"I told you you wouldn't like this," Eliza muttered to him. "You can't relax."

"I can re-"

"See, everyone? Isn't that better? My vibes are restored." The worker smiled dreamily and continued on in her ASMR worthy voice. "Everything is set up for you lovely ladies and Thomas... and whoever you are." She gave Alex a suspicious look as the herd of soccer moms left the lobby, leaving Alex, Eliza, and Thomas.

"Wanna get our nails done, Liza?" Thomas asked, ignoring Alex.

"You know it!" Eliza turned to her husband, eyes hopeful.

"No one is touching my perfect cuticles!" Eliza frowned and Alex softened. "But I'll come watch so I can complain about how I wasn't invited to this." Eliza grinned at this.

"UGH!" Thomas shouted to which vibe check lady shushed him.

~After a very unrelaxing day at the spa~

"And after giving you 546 reasons as to why I should be included in the group chat, any reasonable man would add me but I will provide reason 547 if needed," Alexander said as Thomas and Eliza dried their newly painted nails. 

"No!" Eliza shouted. "Please. That is not necessary."

"So you'll add me?" Alex asked excitedly.