Chapter 5

Sean's POV

"Leila." He breathed out.

"Leila?" I confirmed.

He nodded with a sigh.

"Why?"
I asked 'cause he didn't tell me on his own as I'd expected.

"She was asking about Emily. She said, she skipped school today."
He told me.

"Where is she?"
I asked with furrowed brows.

"I don't know. Not with me. I'll call her later."
He told me and I was beyond surprised.

"You guys fought?"
I somehow managed to ask, although I was sure they hadn't. They never did.

He looked at me and nodded slowly.

I opened my mouth several times but I was so wonder struck that I couldn't get a single word out.

"Don't give me that look. Fights are essential for healthy relationships." He showed off his Philosophy.

I nodded still shocked.

He looked at me and flared his nostrils.

"I'm sorry. I'm still processing what you told me. Sweet Emily and lovely Max fought. Wow, now, that's new."
It was actually very astonishing for me.

Whenever Leila and I fought, it was quite expected and no one actually sweat about it.

"What was it about?"
I asked trying to show as if I was interested in his fight more than the fact that they fought.

"Francisco Lachowski." He breathed out with a disgusted look.

"I'm sorry, what?"
I asked almost immediately as I was utterly flabbergasted.

He looked at me with a bored expression.

"There's no way you guys fought over a model!"
I said with amazement.

He nodded.

"She was telling me how handsome he was. What do you expect I would've answered? Definitely, I had a natural reaction."
He told me proving how right he was.

"You mean you got jealous and denied?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"And 'cause of you opposing her...she fought with you."
I said while rubbing my chin as if I was Sherlock Holmes.

He nodded.

I shrugged and said casually,
"I'm the last person to advise you about fights with girls."

We both sat down and drank our tiny, little problems away.

   .....

Leila's POV

I had come to school but maybe Em skipped today. I couldn't find her anywhere and I tried calling her but she didn't pick.

I even called Max and asked if he knew where she was but he said that he didn't.

The way he was so casual about it, it was obvious they had fought or something.

If it was Sean, I wouldn't even had noticed, given he was always so inexpressive about his caring side but Max, woah.

Maybe, she had turned off her phone and skipped the school because of him. There was a possibility.

The school was over and and I was heading back home when Zack called.

"Hey sweetheart."
He cheered brightly.

"Oh hey, Wolfy. What's up? Having a pleasant day?" I asked with excitement.