First Day pt 1

Name: Lee Y/N
Age: 17
Family: Passes away in accident
Traits: Nice, Caring, Chill, Smart, and Beauty
Hobbies: Singing, Song writing, Basketball, and Dancing

Name: Min Yoongi
Age: 18
Family: Passed away killed by enemy vampires
Traits: Smart, Chill, hard on the outside soft inside, and Handsome

   You wake up and look at the time on your phone. " OMG I'm gonna be late for the first fucking day." You say running to the bathroom. You left the bathroom and went to your closet and picked your outfit. " Shit I gotta go" you say as you run out the door.

Your Outfit:

School.....

   You entered the school and people stared and started whispering about you. " Who is that." a girl said. "Wow she's hot." a guy said. "Oh Nancy not gonna like this haha." another girl said. You roll your eyes and walk to the office. "Good Morning ma'am can I have my schedule I'm new." You said nicely. "What's your name sweetie." The lady asked. " Lee Y/N." I said. She typed it in the computer and printed my schedule. "Here sweetie hope your have a good day." She said as she handed me you your schedule. "Thank you." You say leaving.

   You walk out the office and go to your locker and put your books in. Suddenly, there was a tap on your shoulder so you turned around. "Um yes how can I help you." You ask the girl. "Oh hey I'm Chae-rin but you can call me CL" she says. "Hey I'm Y/N nice to meet you." You said. "Same.. wanna eat lunch with me and my friends later." CL asked. "Yeah thanks." I said. "Let me see your schedule." She asked and you give her your schedule. "Cool you have the same classes as me well we better get to class." She days and y'all walk to class. When you and CL arrive you wait by the door while she enters the class.

   Then the teacher signals you to come in so you do. "Class this is our new student please introduce yourself dear." the teacher said. "Hey I'm Lee Y/N please take care of me." You say sweetly. "Great you can sit by-" Before she can finish someone enters the classroom. "Yoongi late again.." she says. "And..." the boy named Yoongi said in a pissed off mood. "Please just go in your seat." The teacher said. "Whatever." Yoongi said and walked to his seat. "Y/N... sit by Yoongi please." Teacher asked and you went and sat down. You listen to the lesson till the bell rings ignoring Yoongi.

You ran to the door trying to catch up with CL abut you bumped into someone. "Fuck!" A voice says. You rub your head and stood up. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." You apologize. " Argh! Whatever just watch where you going." The voice says. You look up and see......

YOONGI

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝