Im the What??????

I looked around and see everyone but Yoongi. "Yoongi!" I yelled making everyone look my way. I got up walking to the door. I pulled the door open to see the 2 men. I stepped back. "Come on." He said. And we all got up and followed them.

We ended up in a huge looking room bigger than any room I have been in tho. There was a gold chair in the middle behind it a picture of a mother and her baby. "What's that?" I asked as I pointed to the picture. "That's the queen and of her lost child." He said. Then Yoongi came and i ran to him. "You ok." He asked me. And I nodded not wanting to break the hug but eventually did. "What happened to her baby?" I asked.

     Just then a lady came in. The men kneeled down bowing their heads. They signaled us to do the same. We all kneeled down. "Stand up." She said. She looked at each one of us and stopped at Yoongi.

Yoongi POV.....

     The lady looked at all of us and stopped at me. Her eyes widened. "Y-Yoongi." She said running up to me grabbing my face. "I-um don't know you could you please..." I said trying to be nice. "Yoongi don't you remember me." She asked me. "Wait how do you know my name?" I asked her and she held my hands. "I'm your mom Yoongi."

      When she said that I moved my hands out her grip and backed up. "W-what?" Jungkook asked. "N-No my Mom isn't here she's gone." I said balling my fist. "No yoongi I'm here." She said smiling. "Prove it." I said. "Were you in a orphanage?" She asked me and I nodded. "Any one could find that out." I said. My eyes started tearing. (There is no way she's my mom).

   I couldn't keep not believing. "Your my mother huh?" I asked and she nodded. "Then how did I get to the mortal world?" I asked her. She looked down. "Yoongi your father was a mortal, and we had you and we found out you were also a mortal." She said and I looked at her. "When the kingdom found out you were a mortal, I couldn't let you be endangered so I took you to the mortal world. It was a way to keep you safe. But I see your a vampire....now." She said looking into my eyes. Her eyes were watering.

"So my life has been a lie all this time... me thinking my family was dead and I was gonna be alone for the rest of my life." I said. "Now you know the truth Yoongi please for give me but I thought that was the best thing to do at the moment." She said holding my hand. "Would you like to meet your brother?" She asked me and my eyes widened I turned to Jungkook and a tear went down his face. "I already met him...meet Jungkook." I said pointing to Jungkook and he smiled.

"Your real brother Yoongi."she said. "ill get the prince my queen." the man said and went off. (wait..!)

"IM A PRINCE?!?"

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝