No!

"No please!" I yelled at Suho. At moment I rather see him than yugyeom. "Oh you must be afraid of me princess." Yugyeom smirked and walked towards me. "I'll leave you two... alone." Suho looked at me and smirked then walked out.

He touched my chin. "Don't touch me." I said. "Thoughts you would learn to respect me after what happened couple weeks ago... guess not." He said turning around. I thought he would leave me alone.... I was so wrong. He turned back around and grabbed my chin leaning me closer to him.

      "Uh not so big and bad now huh... such a weak bitch." He said and I yanked my head from his grip. "Says the one that groaned in pain when someone kneed their tiny ball sacks." I said coldly. He grabbed my neck roughly. "We'll see how tiny this ball sack is later... princess." He smirked. My heart stopped. (No no no no no no he wouldn't no no no no no) "Be back babe." He said and left the room.

Yoongi POV.....

    I woke up and I saw I was in my room. I look at my table and see a note. "Listen Yoongi your brother is crazy but sweet ok. Jungkook wanted to pay you back for all you did. To me it's our death sentence,but his heart is in the right place. We went to get y/n he wanted to surprise you but I had to let you know. Ik your gonna come so see you soon also drink so blood you've been really tired lately - love hyung JIN."

    I smiled. "Oh kookie and Jin your right." I got up and got ready.

End of Yoongi POV.......

Tae POV.....

     We entered exo territory. And so the abandoned house we knew immediately that was where y/n was. We entered in side. As soon as we did there were people right there. "Man I was hoping this was easy." Jungkook said and punched baekhyun. During the fight I saw Jin fall down to the ground I ran to him. "Jin hyung!" I yelled. He signaled me to go on so I did I saw Jungkook fight Sehun and D.O. Sehun kicked Jungkook in the stomach causing him to fall. Him and D.O started kicking Jungkook. I ran to them and kicked them to the ground. "Jungkook you ok." I asked him and helped him up. He looked like he would faint any minute. "Come on we have to-." Be fire he could finish he fell down. "Jungkook! Jungkook! Wake-."

BLACK

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝