Bye Bye Bitch

Once Yoongi said that there was chaos...........

We heard noise and I looked at Yoongi. He smirked. "Follow me." He said walking out my He door.

What the duck is going on right now. We followed him to see mark being handcuffed and saw three men holding him as he struggles to get out their grip.
"Yoongi!" Mark yelled at him.

Yoongi POV

Y/n walked up to Mark and slapped him. Making all of us go silent. "You fucking lied to me and caused me to be a vampire. I want you to know that this will only make me stronger and I hope you rot in hell." She said to him then started walking til she was beside me.

I walked up to Mark and stared at him. "Why couldn't you be a good brother and support me." I asked him honestly. "Because I was meant to rule." He said. "No you weren't." A voice said I turned and saw mother. "I'm ashamed to call you my You my son. You hurt and brother and his girlfriend just for power Mark. Do you know how selfish you are." She yelled at him.

"I deserved the crown I don't care what anyone says I'm the king." He yelled. "Sorry to tell you but now Yoongi starting tomorrow will be the king. And you will be imprisoned for what you did. Which is a crime." Mother said and walked away. "NO ITS NOT FAIR!" Mark yelled out loud. The men were about to leave when I stopped them. "Wait." I said. I punched Mark in the stomach. "Bye Bye Bitch." I said and they left.

End of Yoongi POV

Author POV

Time has passed and Yoongi was now the ruler of the vampire kingdom. He changed everything the kingdom was in such perfect order. You and Yoongi got closer than ever. Like never wanting to let each other go.

End of Author POV

I woke feeling very nauseous. I ran to the bathroom. I threw up then felt a hand on my back. "You ok babe." Yoongi asked me. "I-." I threw up again stopping me from talking. "I'll get you medicine." He said and walked off. What could have made me sick I didn't drink anything bad. But I haven't seen my period in 2 months......and I gained......weight..... wait......

"I'm pregnant!"

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Sorry this is short but I have school and I'm trying to get all A's  first semester so wish me good luck and I won't be post as much but please understand love

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝