"Sorry i shouldve knock"

{ Y/N POV}

"You want me to be your... girlfriend?" I asked to be sure. "Yes."
He said. "YES!!" I yelled running up to him and hugging him. He hugged back. I pulled away from the hug 🤗. Yoongi peck my lips. "Nice to know that your now mine." Yoongi said and I blushed.

"AHHHHH!!" We turned around and saw the guys and girls both staring at us. "Bout time y'all are together." Said Bom. "Also Yoongi if you hurt y/n we will chop off your fucking-." They started but Yoongi cut them cut off "I won't I promise." Yoongi said smiling at me. "Well we have to go to school tomorrow." Namjoon said randomly. "Oh shit we do what about exo." Jimin asked. "Oh I'll deal with them." I say and they all look at me. "You'll see tomorrow." I added. (They'll regret everything)

The next day.....

I woke up and got dress. I had a quick breakfast and waited for Yoongi to come pick me up.

Your Outfit:

 After awhile Yoongi came and we went off to the school

School.....

I walked up to the girls and said hello with Yoongi following behind. Then someone interrupted us. "Babe what are you doing with them." I turned and saw yugyeom. "Sorry but who is your babe again." I asked and his eyes turned purple. "I'm your babe,babe." He said gritting his teeth. "No I'm Yoongi's babe, right Yoongi." I said and pecked his cheek.

"Alright, now-." Yugyeom started but I cut him off. "And don't ever do mind control on me or you'll see a different side of me." I said coldly me,Yoongi, and the girls walk away.

{Yugyeom POV}

(Shit how did she get out the fucking trance.) I thought kicking the lockers out of frustration. (No this won't be your happy ending Yoongi never)
I walked off to exo. "Suho she's out of the trance." I said coldly. "How!" Suho he yelled out of anger. "I don't fucking know!" I face palm myself in anger. "I won't let Yoongi win Never!!!" Suho said.

{End of Yugyeom POV}

Cafeteria.....

I went the table and sat with bts and 2ne1. We laughed and talked.( It feels like I haven't been truly happy in awhile especially now that I'm with Yoongi.) Someone then interrupted my thoughts. "Babe you good." Yoongi asked me. "I'm fine." I peck his lips. "Alright don't rub your love in our face ok." Hoseok said and we all laughed.

After School...

We all left the school and drove over to my house. We stepped in and went to the living room. "I'll be right back I'm gonna change." I said. "Ok." They all said and I walked to my room. I got changed real quick.

Your Outfit:

  You then hear a knock on the door

You then hear a knock on the door. "you ready we're gonna watch a movie." I turned around and saw Yoongi. "Yeah. Wait I moment." I said tying my hair up. I turn back around and see Yoongi right infront of me. He traps you between his arms. [Note: I'm by the bed trapped by the bed.]

      "Yoongi, our friends." I said. "Well we better hurry up then." He said then kissed me. I lay against my bed slowly kissing back. Yoongi hands traveled down to my waist pulling me closer. He bit my lip asking for entry, and I gave him permission. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

       His kisses traveled down my neck making me moan a little. "Yoongi..." I say. "You moaning my name turns me on." He smirks against my skin. Then there was a knock on the door. "Um the movie bout to start will you hurry up your make out session." You knew who's voice that was. You broke the kiss. "Sorry Minzy we're coming." I said pushing Yoongi off. "Come on." Yoongi whined. I walked out my room to the living room.

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Ik you didn't expect that huh!!!??? 😇

"I'm so pure"

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝