Your a what?!?

"CL wait." She stopped and faced you.  "What do you have against Yoongi." I asked her. " you won't understand." She said. "just tell her who you really are CL." You turn and see Yoongi. "What does he mean CL." I asked her. " me and the girls are... vampires 🧛‍♀️." You frozed. " Your a vampire huh." I said still shocked. "You don't like someone who is just like you." I asked. " we're not the same!" She yelled her eyes turning red, but then brown when she noticed her actions. " sorry y/n." She said looking down. " it's ok CL." I told her. "We should get to class." Yoongi said and we went off.

Dance class.....

    "Y/n I would like you to dance with... Yoongi." Yoongi and I go up and start.

{Suho POV}

     (I see the way Yoongi looks at y/n... he loves her, such a joke..) " Kai... seemed like we got a lover boy."  I said teasingly. Kai looks at Yoongi dancing with y/n and smirks. "Seems like we do... how about we change lover boy  to jealous boy." Kai said. " Good idea Kai can you get your brother to assist us." I asked him. "Yea he'll help especially since it hurting Yoongi." Kai said. (Oh Yoongi you just played with fire.)
{End of Suho POV}

      "Good job you two exo your next."

[aka I love this song 😏😏😏probably see why]. "Class dismisses have a good day." I and the girls head to minzy car since we are going shopping for the party tonight.

Mall.....

     We entered the mall and Bom already found a store that we should get our dresses at. " found a dress." Dara said. "Me too." Bom followed after. After awhile minzy found  a dress too. I looked at them. "Y/n found something yet." Minzy asked me. " no i don't know what to pick cute and simple or sexy and revealing." I said. "Sexy and revealing!!" They all yelled. " you guys are crazy." I laughed. We bought the dresses and headed to Dara's house.

Dara's......

    We looked at the time and saw it was almost Tim to go so we got ready.

Your outfit:

    "Omg you look so hot

    "Omg you look so hot." They said and I laughed.  "Let's go already." I said.

Bts house....

{ Suho POV}

     I was with the guys when someone spoke. " Suho..." I turned around and saw Lay. " yes.." I said. " Yugyeom is here." Lay said. " great." I said walking to see him. " Suho long time no see." I turned and saw Yugyeom. " same gyeom." I said. " so you need help with Yoongi." He said and I nodded. " take her." I said pointing to y/n as she just entered the party. Yugyeom turned around and looked at y/n and faced back to me. " She's got this will be fun." Yugyeom laughed. (Will indeed)
{ End of Suho POV}