Shes under MY CONTROL

I put my book in my locker when I turned around I saw yugyeom. "Y/n let's hang out it's a Friday." Yugyeom said smiling. "Ok let's do that." I smiled. Then someone interrupted. It was Yoongi. "Y/n let's hangout." He said. " Sorry she's hanging with me Yoongi... we should get going Y/n." Yugyeom asked. "Yeah... bye Yoongi." I said coldly walking off with yugyeom.

Yugyeom/Kai place......

Me and yugyeom watch a movie and he wraps his arm around you. I felt uncomfortable 😣. " um yugyeom." I said and faced him moving back a little. " yes sweetie." He says. " can you move your arm." I asked looking away. " y/n.... look into my eyes." You look at him and 💥!!!!!

Monday at school.....

{Yoongi POV}

I walk into school and see y/n and yugyeom really close. When I look down at his hand it's around her waist. When yugyeom see me he smirk 😏. I walked towards them. "What the hell do you think your doing!" I yelled at him as grabbed y/n from his grip. " get the fuck off me!" Y/n yelled. I was shocked but didn't let it show. Suho and his crew than came. "What's going on yugyeom." Suho looked at me. I let go of y/n and she ran into yugyeom arms. "It's ok babe." He said. (My heart is broken 💔) "W-What.." I said confused. "Y/n is my gal Yoongi don't you get the babe." Yugyeom said smirking. "No she's not!" I yelled angry not wanting to believe what he told me. "Babe can we go I don't wanna see this loser."
Y/n smiling then kissing yugyeom cheek. "Ok babe later Yoongi." Yugyeom said then they all walked away. (She... and yugyeom!!!!)

After a couple of weeks......

(I couldn't process that y/n has changed into a rude and hateful person. She doesn't even talk to her friends anymore. She different really different.)

I was at my locker when someone spoke. I turned and saw CL?? "Yoongi." She said. " um yeah what is it." I asked. "Ik were not really friends-." I cut her off. "Get to the point." I yelled. "Can you check on y/n she's not being her self please." CL begged me. " Sure.." I said and left. I looked around and saw y/n by the abandoned hallways. (The hallways not used for school). I walked up to her. " y/n." I said. She rolled her eyes. "What do you want." She asked me.

I sighed. "We need to talk." I said. "No we don't." She said trying to walk past me. ( I had Enough!!) I grabbed her pushing her against the wall. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" She yelled at me. "What the hell is wrong with you. You said you like me and you then you go out with yugyeom." I yelled. ( I'm still hurt because I love so much.) "Go off to your little toy Nancy she likes you way more than I do." She said. "What are you talking about." I asked my voice softened. "You think I didn't see you and her kiss each other idiot." She yelled. "Are you mad that's why your acting like this.... she kissed me you know." I said. She looked at and smirked. "Like I Care I have yugyeom now." She said.

It broke my heart. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me. "Please.." I said, but then I was slammed into a locker. "Argh." I said In pain. I looked up and saw Suho and his crew with yugyeom. Y/n ran up to yugyeom. "What's wrong babe." He asked her. "He wouldn't let me go." She said holding onto yugyeom. "Oh really." She nodded. "You want us to teach him a lesson y/n." Suho asked her. Yugyeom looked into her eyes and they turned purple. (Mind Control!!! I knew something was odd about her behavior ).

"Yes teach that asshole a lesson please." She said smirking. "What-." Before I could finish exo except Suho grabbed me pinning me against the lockers. "No!!" I yelled trying to fight against their grip. My eyes were turning red I knew they were. Then Suho came at me kicking me in the stomach over and over and over again. I was slowly losing consciousness. "That's enough...for now." he smirked.
I saw yugyeom wrap his arm around y/n pulling her away. But she stopped and faced me. "I hope you learned your lesson you fucking bitch." She said and they walked away. I was coughing up blood and then......

BLACK

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇