Oh fuck no

{Yoongi POV}

    The boys look at me once y/n ran off. "Hyung what if she tells someone." Jungkook asked. "We could get killed Yoongi." Jin says reminding him. "I know but she won't I'll make sure." I told them. "Why was she here anyway." Namjoon asked me. "I was taking her home." I said. " is Yoongi in love perhaps." Tae said teasingly. The guys laughed at me. "Why not Nancy Yoongi." Hosoek asked. "Anybody but that hoe." I said and we laughed.

{Yoongi POV}

Weeks later.... Authors POV.....
    Since the incident you have been avoiding Yoongi and his friends.

{End of Authors POV}m

School.......

"Y/n you going to the party tonight" CL asked me. "What party?" You ask. "The Bts party the whole school is invited." Bom said. (You wanted to avoid them. " please CL not coming so it will be better if you come" said minzy. (Just do it) "ok I'll go." I said. "Yes score... ooo new guys." Dara said. You turn around and see Suho and his crew. He sees you and starts walking towards the direction.

"Y/n that guy walking towards you" Dara said. You nodded as in you know. "Hey y/n." Suho said 😉. "Y/n who is your cute friend." Bom asked.

{CL POV}
( he is a vampire.... how does y/n know him tho)
"Don't know him.... I have to go to class." Y/n said running off.
"Listen you-." Before I could finish he interrupted me. "Suho, sweetie." He smirked. " listen I know your a vampire so stay away from y/n ok." I said to him. " whatever like you would do something." He said as he walked away. "Oh I'll-." I said but calmed down. "We have to get to class CL." Minzy said and we went of to class.
{ End of CL POV}

You sat down in your seat as soon as you came in class. Someone sits by you. You glance over and see Yoongi. (Why god why!) You look back at the bored hoping he didn't see you but he did.

Class was over and packed your stuff up everyone already left class [thats what you think.] You start walking to the door but something or someone runs infront of you. It was Yoongi. "Where do you think your going." He asked me. " move I have to go to lunch." I said. You started walking to the door but Yoongi grabbed your arm pinning you tot he wall. "Move!" I screamed. "Why are you avoiding me!" He yelled. "Non of your business!" I yelled.

His eyes turn red. "I'm gonna ask you again before I do something I regret why are you avoiding me!!!" He yelled. " I-I was scared." I said scared. A Tear went down your cheek. Yoongi eyes went normal and he let go of you. "Y/n I'm sorry I just didn't want you telling people about me and my friends... I trust you." He said regretting what he did. "I won't I promise." You said feeling better.
"Thanks and we won't bite you promise." He said smiling. ( again with that smile my heart ♥️) Yoongi was turning to leaving but I stopped him. " Yoongi.." I said. " Yes." He said. " thanks for saving me from Suho." I said shyly. " No problem but he is at the school now so be carful." He said you nod. " Yoongi also... do you mind me calling you.. oppa." I said shyly blushing looking down. His eyes widened then he smiled wider. " no I don't mind." He said. " ok oppa I have to go later." I said leaving to the cafeteria.

{Yoongi POV}

(When y/n calls me oppa I felt butterflies in my stomach. Am I falling in love with her?)

{End of Yoongi POV}

Cafeteria.......

I sat down with the girls. We talked about stuff till someone or some people interrupted. " hey y/n." You looked up and saw Suho. I rolled my eyes. "Bye asshole." " that's not nice
y/n." Suho said mockingly. " She said to leave dick head." CL yelled. "Wasn't talking to you bitch-y/n talk now!" Suho yelled. He grabbed my hand pulling me up. "She said to leave her alone." Bom said angry but trying to keep calm.

{Yoongi POV}

"No way" Jungkook laughed.
"She said to leave her alone." I heard a voice yell. "What was that." Namjoon asked. I turned around and see Suho holding y/n arm. She was struggling in his grip. I got up but Jin held my arm. " Yoongi don't run out." He warned me. " can't make any promises Jin." I got my hands out his grip walking towards them.

{End of Yoongi POV}

"Let go Suho!" I yelled. Suddenly, Suho falls to the ground. "She said to let go." I looked up and saw Yoongi.
"Yoongi Stop 🛑." Namjoon and Jungkook came and holded back Yoongi. "Oh your dead!" Suho got up but his crew held him back. Teachers than came in. " your lucky I can't kill you at school Min Yoongi." Suho said. "What's going on." A teacher asked. "Nothing." Suho said looking at Yoongi. Him and his crew walked away.

Yoongi looks at you worried. The girls asked if you were ok. " y/n are you ok?" Yoongi asked. " I'm-." CL cut me off. " why do you bring trouble everywhere you go... you make our king look bad Yoongi." CL said and then she stormed out. I followed her and Yoongi also came.

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝