WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Couple Weeks later.......

{Yoongi POV}

I picked up y/n and we drove to school. I have been so happy with her for these couple of weeks. My life feels complete now. "Yoongi..." y/n said. "Yes babe what's up." I ask her. "We are here let's go..." she said and I noticed I stopped the car in my thoughts. We got out the car to the school. "Finally ms. and mr. Min is here bout time." Tae said and we all laughed. "Well we better get off to class." CL said. We walked off to class.

End of the day.....

I walked up to my locker to put my books up and find y/n. When I turned around I saw Nancy. "In the devil name what do you want." I asked her. "Ms. Clan wants you." She said and I walked off to her class.

{End of Yoongi POV}

I was in the bathroom and I left and went to back to miss Kim class to grab my book. When I stepped I grabbed my off the desk when I door closed I turned around and saw yugyeom. I walked past him to the door, it he grabbed my arm dropping my books on the ground. "What's your problem can't you leave me alone!" I yelled at him. I kneeled down picking up my books.

I stood up again walking to the door. He grabbed me pushing me against the wall. I slapped him. "You bitch." He said wrapping his hand on my neck. I dropped my books and put my hands over yugyeom trying to stop him. "S-stop." I cried. I losing my breathe slowly. Then I kicked him in the area and he let go. I grabbed my books and ran out the room.

I was walking in the hallway when someone called my name. "Y/n!" I turned around and saw Yoongi. He ran up to me. "Hey I was looking for you." Yoongi said.

{Yoongi POV}

"Sorry I went to get my books in miss Kim class." Y/n said. When she said that I notice her neck was slightly red. I didnt want to bother her so I didnt ask now but later. "Um yeah let's go. How about my place." I ask and she nod. We walked to the house over to my house.

{End of Yoongi POV}

Yoongi Room....

We stepped and I sat on Yoongi bed. "I gonna order pizza for you ok." Yoongi said and left the room. (I think I should ask him if he could but what he doesn't want to.) I thought to my self then the door opened. "It's on its way ok." Yoongi said and I nodded. "Yoongi can I ask you a question." I asked. "Sure baby." He said with a smile.

"Um can you turn me into a vampire."

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝