Truth?!?!?

Author POV

A couple of weeks you ignored Yoongi and have gotten close towards Mark. He is a great person to have around when the girls are asleep or are busy.

End of Author POV

"Hahaha your so dumb." I laughed at Mark. "And your so cute." He said pinching my cheek. I blushed from his compliment. I have been happy without yoongi. I miss him dearly but what he did caused me to be a vampire is hard to forgive him for. "Y/n..." Mark called out to me getting me out of my thoughts. "Yes..." I said. "You were out for awhile." He said and I giggled. "Yeah sorry." I said then I got a text.

BomBOm💋💋💋:

Come to the room we have something important that you need to know immediately

Y/n:

About what???????

BomBOm💋💋💋:

It is about time all of us knew the truth about something come on and make sure mark dissent see this.

Y/n:

Ok I will be there in a minute.

I glanced up at Mark. "Mark Bom wanted me and the girls to watch a movie so I'm gonna go.. k." I said putting a fake and awkward smile on my face. "Sure." Mark said and helped me off the floor. I walked out the door and to Bom and the girls room. When I entered I saw bts and the girls all there when I was gonna turn around. Dara grabbed my arm pulling me around and closed the door.

Her face was serious. "What is this some intervention!" I yelled. "Sit." CL said firmly pointing to the chair. "Why-." I started but Minzy cut me off "sit down y/n please." She said and I sat in the chair. I looked at Yoongi and my heart started to hurt a little. He walked toward me and I tended
up. Everyone noticed so Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's shoulder stopping him. Yoongi sighed in sadness.

Hoseok walked up to me. "Yoongi needs to tell you something so I need you listen cause we listened ok." He said and I nodded. Yoongi stood infront of me and kneeled in front of me. I got tense again. "Y/n... I know I hurt you... just please believe me... *sigh* Mark caused me to hurt you and turn you into a vampire." He said and my heart stopped. I stood up. "No no stop it he didn't. Why are you so cruel towards him." I yelled at him.

He stood up looking me in the eye. "Y/-." He said but I cut off "never!" I said walking t the door but someone grabbed my arm. I turned away and say that Jungkook grabbed me. "Y/N LISTEN I OVER HEARD THAT MARK GOT SOMEONE TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO PUT IN YOONGI DRINK WHICH MADE HIM MAD HUNGRY AND HE BIT YOU. HE LOST CONTROL OF HIM SELF AND HURT WITHOUT HIM KNOWING." Jungkook yelled at me. My tears feeling my eyes and falling down my cheek. "H-he did this." I muttered.

I fell down to the ground crying my eyes out and felt arms wrap around me. "It's ok." I looked up and saw Yoongi. The stiff I said and thought about him and he still loves me so deeply. I hugged him back crying hard. "I-I'm S-Sorry...I l-l-love you." I stuttered. Yoongi held my face and peck my head. "I love you too stop crying don't worry we will deal with him." Yoongi said hugging me tighter.

"HE WILL SURELY PAY!"

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Sorry this is short but I have school and I'm trying to get all A's  first semester so wish me good luck and I won't be post as much but please understand love

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝